GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the latest you have been up because of your computer/console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 18:00
Regular
well...come on own up....
me?? i've been up until like 5:30am a few times....either playing counterstrike on the pc or playing pso on the dreamcast (but that's purely cos my american mate was on).
and if you were up this early did you try to hide when your parents happened to come down for some reason??
i know two of you have already.....
i don't get in trouble....but i'm sure some of you do...
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The latest time i have been up is until 4:30am, luckily i didnt need to hide because the person who came downstairs was my brother.
Sat 04/08/01 at 23:50
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I have done an all nighter on Asheron's Call once - play it at night os good as less people are using my ISP = more bandwidth for me and that seems to be the time my in game mates played it (Asheron's Call is a MMORPG for those that don't understand that last comment - they are real people, but I don't know them outside the internet).
Sat 04/08/01 at 23:13
GasMask wrote:
> Me? I stay up all night every night playing games. I am not
> addicted
Ok?

No, it isn't. See your local GP, and while you're at it, sort out your gas problem.
Sat 04/08/01 at 23:11
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> DeltaJava wrote:
> 3am, to finish Mission Impossible on the
> N64... it really is quite
> difficult on "Impossible"
> setting, you know.

The last level is the most difficult on
> impossible.

I know, it took me more than 100 attempts to destroy every building/structure!
Sat 04/08/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Me? I stay up all night every night playing games. I am not addicted
Ok?
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:42
"I love yo... lamp."
DeltaJava wrote:
> 3am, to finish Mission Impossible on the N64... it really is quite
> difficult on "Impossible" setting, you know.

The last level is the most difficult on impossible.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:36
3am, to finish Mission Impossible on the N64... it really is quite difficult on "Impossible" setting, you know.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
At a sleep over I stayed up till 5am just playing on different games that people brought round, we mainly played on 'Pitch Black' and 'Tony Hawks 2'.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:13
I mispelled Sephiroth! (Gotta get these things right!)
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:12
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I once spent 48 hours playing Final Fantasy VIII non-stop.

Then I
> slept for 7 hours.

Then I played it for another 36 hours
> non-stop.

Then I slept for about 17 hours.

I spent 36 hours playing FF7 non-stop and completly completed it, including defeating all the weapons and beating Seritoph, I can't do FF8 because one of my mates has got my copy of disc 3, and FF9, I've just got a little more to do before I try anything like that!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.