GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the latest you have been up because of your computer/console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 18:00
Regular
well...come on own up....
me?? i've been up until like 5:30am a few times....either playing counterstrike on the pc or playing pso on the dreamcast (but that's purely cos my american mate was on).
and if you were up this early did you try to hide when your parents happened to come down for some reason??
i know two of you have already.....
i don't get in trouble....but i'm sure some of you do...
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:33
Regular
Whoooo Style! wrote:
> Tiltawhirl, how old are ya?? Found TT on the net the other day,
> great game!

Im 19, ive just got rollercoaster tycoon and i dont think i will be sleeping tonight.
Sun 05/08/01 at 11:50
well peeps this is intreastin topic,
well me and a friend thought it would b a good idea 2 get sponsored 2 play le mans 24 hour racer on the dreamcast for 48 hours.

the deal was that we played in shifts of twelve hours each and on the final 24 i had 2 do cos my mate buggered off lol

so thats wot i did i cheated a bit (i paused game for 30 mins every 2 hrs but my friends, it worked.

£800 went 2 a local charity which helped them raise money 4 disabled kids and stuff.
Sun 05/08/01 at 09:42
Regular
"Back For Good"
I couldn't sleep last night and stayed up till 3 and woke up again at about 5 and played Gran Turismo, haha i'm still tired but just couldn't sleep and have you ever seen a tired man drive oh if you could only see the replay. If you got points on you driving licience I'm sure I'd be banned. :)
Sun 05/08/01 at 08:11
Regular
"always swirling"
when i first got pokemon years ago, in 7 days (monday to sunday) my ticker came up to 73 hours! After that i got board and its now in the atic.
Sun 05/08/01 at 03:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
some of you are REAL MANIACS!!!
40 hours nonstop...now that is ridiculous!!
and i thought that i was maybe sometimes excessive....
Sun 05/08/01 at 03:26
Regular
"How Handy."
Tiltawhirl, how old are ya?? Found TT on the net the other day, great game!
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
wow! Thats too much pokemon
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:03
Regular
i played pokemon blue for about 7 hours non-stop when i first got it.
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:02
Regular
nahh transport tycoon when i first got that game i must have played for at least 20 hours preety much non stop.
Sun 05/08/01 at 01:59
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Nah civilisation 2 is a great time killer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.