GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the latest you have been up because of your computer/console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 18:00
Regular
well...come on own up....
me?? i've been up until like 5:30am a few times....either playing counterstrike on the pc or playing pso on the dreamcast (but that's purely cos my american mate was on).
and if you were up this early did you try to hide when your parents happened to come down for some reason??
i know two of you have already.....
i don't get in trouble....but i'm sure some of you do...
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:00
Regular
"accidental superher"
well...come on own up....
me?? i've been up until like 5:30am a few times....either playing counterstrike on the pc or playing pso on the dreamcast (but that's purely cos my american mate was on).
and if you were up this early did you try to hide when your parents happened to come down for some reason??
i know two of you have already.....
i don't get in trouble....but i'm sure some of you do...
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:06
I'm setting a new personal best for every second that passes from now. : )
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well, when my brother hired Banjo Kazooie, he wanted to complete it so played it for 36 hours over the course of 3 days. Eventually he completed it, took it back to the shop, phoned up SR and ordered a copy. 36 hours in 3 days!!!
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:07
"I love yo... lamp."
There have been lots of occasions when I have played to 5;30am Tuesday night / Wenesday morning was the last time. There was one or two occasions when it has been all night and I have not gone to sleep. You see that happens because my N64 is right next to my bed so I just flick it on and I am away.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Well, when my brother hired Banjo Kazooie, he wanted to complete it
> so played it for 36 hours over the course of 3 days. Eventually he
> completed it, took it back to the shop, phoned up SR and ordered a
> copy. 36 hours in 3 days!!!

your brother's a maniac!! why did order a copy after he had completed it??
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:08
"I love yo... lamp."
Stick474 wrote:
> I'm setting a new personal best for every second that passes from
> now. : )

What is your best? For one game in one sitting mine is 14 hours on Goldeneye. 12 hours yesterday or the day before for V-Rally.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:09
Regular
"accidental superher"
Stick474 wrote:
> I'm setting a new personal best for every second that passes from
> now. : )

where are you at the mo8?? some foreign country i hope
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
14 hours continously....that's crazy....
my max must be only like 4 hours ever!!!
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I spent about 10-15 hours playing Championship Manager. I was hooked, completely oblivious to time.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
At my friend's house we stayed up all night playing GT3. His parents thought we just got up really early but we never actually went to bed.

Therefore me and my friend beat you all!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.