GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killzone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 12:08
"High polygon count"
Got the latest PSW the other day, with 2 Killzone videos on the disc.

Dunno if anyone else has it, but in one of the vids, there appears to be a MASSIVE pause at one point, while a weapon is being reloaded.

Hopefully it will be sorted by the time it's released, but you'd have thought they'd have edited it out or something!
Sun 14/03/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I can't wait for Killzone. Its gonna rock! :)
Sun 14/03/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Zig zag wrote:
> They say Killzone is a very good game. I am not getting it because I
> dont like first person shooters

Well done on 'finally becoming a regular'.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
monkey_man wrote:
> It looks intriguing, but can it stand up to the likes of Halo 2 and
> Half-Life 2? The amount of hype must be worth something though,
> surely?

As soon as Half Life 2 comes out (around the same time hell freezes over) then there will be no more need for another FPS game for a good 6-12 months. The videos i've seen of it so far look awesome and if the gameplay is as good as it looks it is going to be a very very special game.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:23
"High polygon count"
monkey_man wrote:
> It looks intriguing, but can it stand up to the likes of Halo 2 and
> Half-Life 2?

Who knows?!

I've got Half-Life 2 on order for the PC, but after the tedium that was Halo (I can barely even say "The Library Level" without nodding off), I've no interest in the sequel.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yeah I noticed this too, I thought it was my disk playing up at first!!

Just minner problems at the moment that need to be polished off, I'm sure everything will be OK on the release.

I remember seeing an early video of Halo and it looked a little shaky to say the least!
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It looks intriguing, but can it stand up to the likes of Halo 2 and Half-Life 2? The amount of hype must be worth something though, surely?
Sat 13/03/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
They say Killzone is a very good game. I am not getting it because I dont like first person shooters
Sat 13/03/04 at 12:08
"High polygon count"
Got the latest PSW the other day, with 2 Killzone videos on the disc.

Dunno if anyone else has it, but in one of the vids, there appears to be a MASSIVE pause at one point, while a weapon is being reloaded.

Hopefully it will be sorted by the time it's released, but you'd have thought they'd have edited it out or something!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.