GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite gaming moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 09:32
Regular
ok whats your favourite moment in a game, is it the first time you completed metal gear solid after hours and hours or is the time you defeated a boss.
post em here !!

My favourite moment is the first time i completed res evil 1 which (off the record) is the only time i got the bad ending where Barry died (oops) hahaha well it was a long time ago!

some others are completing the NES marios and mega mans, res 2+cv,time crises but my saddest most bodasious moment was when the goverment bombed raccon city in re nemesis, aaa so many memories.

whats your favourite and saddest gaming moments?
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:00
My favourite moment must be the ending in the first Zelda here... aw, I forgot what happened.
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My favourite moment was completing everything possible on Crash Team Racing. I had a great sense of acheivement after that.
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:08
Regular
Darkus wrote:
> I think making Lara dive down 4 floors into the solid floor in the
> opera house on tomb raider 2 is always worth a laugh! Managed to
> miss the water pool by mistake the first time, but it was well worth
> it!

the best one is making her dive of the front of the sphinx on tomb raider 1, what a satisfying crunch!!
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:11
In FF7 - Sepiroth coming flying through the air, spearing Aeris through the stomach.
(Not the nicest, but i thought that was great!)
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:21
Regular
This is going to sound weired but my favourite gaming moment came from Body Harvest.

I was a top a Volcano collecting some relic or another and i got back into my plane to leave.

I backed my plane up as far as it could go. I had to fly towards the middle of the Volcano but that was no problem as i had a big enough run up i could fly over no problem.

So there i went trundeling along when i realized i hadn't taken off? I was rolling down the side of the volcano heading towards lava that was at the bottom! I held the analogue stick back as hard as i could go saying up, up, up. Freak of the Dark was there to and holding onto his seat. I was about to hit the bottom when the plane pulled up pure movie style, just in time. I spun away and both me and simon started to hum the start of Goldeneye.

Yes that was mad!
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:32
Regular
BOdy harvest ahhhh there are some great moments on that game, graphically poor, but the gameplay just oozes i like jumping over the cliffs on the motor bike, also the plane bits are brilliant. Oh yeah and when u get the fire trucks to put the fire out in the village etc etc. What a brilliant game
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:39
Regular
Sigh yes, Jumping the river on the bike and never making it! what a game! shame that it is underatted!
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ahhh..........the cheat to make Adam (adam? is that his name) dance. That was so funny. Great game. I never completed it though. What happened at the end? I think I got on the comet but I can't remember.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:42
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
at the end of zelda ocarine of time when i beat ganondorf , at the end with all the music and stuff , drama to it's fullest , sheer bliss.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:46
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
some of these ending moments make all of my hairs stand on end !! sometimes if it's really great or sad it brings a tear to my eye , sob sob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.