GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite gaming moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 09:32
Regular
ok whats your favourite moment in a game, is it the first time you completed metal gear solid after hours and hours or is the time you defeated a boss.
post em here !!

My favourite moment is the first time i completed res evil 1 which (off the record) is the only time i got the bad ending where Barry died (oops) hahaha well it was a long time ago!

some others are completing the NES marios and mega mans, res 2+cv,time crises but my saddest most bodasious moment was when the goverment bombed raccon city in re nemesis, aaa so many memories.

whats your favourite and saddest gaming moments?
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:36
Regular
I know what your sayin about Conker that is one of the only games that I really really didnt want to finish and when it did i felt sort of empty (okay that sounded stupid I know)
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:04
Regular
one of my sadest gaming moments is when in zelda:OOT when u leave for hyrule for the first time and there is that touching moment with Saria.

Also conkers ending is pritty sad as u realise it has finsihed so quickly. and conker gives the line, "u dont realise what u got till its gone.....gone" sort of two meanings with conker sad about losing berry and the game ending.

My all time fave moment was when i won the european cup on CM00/01 to complete my clean sweep of all the comps was in. 7 in all.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:30
"I love yo... lamp."
I think Facility in the airvent in Goldeneye. The shot to the head of the guard in the toilet. Or perhaps it is finishing Goldeneye altogether. The saddest moment was when my memory card packed up. Although there was a game which i have forgotten what and someone died in it and you could not do anything about it. Very sad and moving.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:46
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
some of these ending moments make all of my hairs stand on end !! sometimes if it's really great or sad it brings a tear to my eye , sob sob.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:42
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
at the end of zelda ocarine of time when i beat ganondorf , at the end with all the music and stuff , drama to it's fullest , sheer bliss.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ahhh..........the cheat to make Adam (adam? is that his name) dance. That was so funny. Great game. I never completed it though. What happened at the end? I think I got on the comet but I can't remember.
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:39
Regular
Sigh yes, Jumping the river on the bike and never making it! what a game! shame that it is underatted!
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:32
Regular
BOdy harvest ahhhh there are some great moments on that game, graphically poor, but the gameplay just oozes i like jumping over the cliffs on the motor bike, also the plane bits are brilliant. Oh yeah and when u get the fire trucks to put the fire out in the village etc etc. What a brilliant game
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:21
Regular
This is going to sound weired but my favourite gaming moment came from Body Harvest.

I was a top a Volcano collecting some relic or another and i got back into my plane to leave.

I backed my plane up as far as it could go. I had to fly towards the middle of the Volcano but that was no problem as i had a big enough run up i could fly over no problem.

So there i went trundeling along when i realized i hadn't taken off? I was rolling down the side of the volcano heading towards lava that was at the bottom! I held the analogue stick back as hard as i could go saying up, up, up. Freak of the Dark was there to and holding onto his seat. I was about to hit the bottom when the plane pulled up pure movie style, just in time. I spun away and both me and simon started to hum the start of Goldeneye.

Yes that was mad!
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:11
In FF7 - Sepiroth coming flying through the air, spearing Aeris through the stomach.
(Not the nicest, but i thought that was great!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.