GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE SIMS 2!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims 2'.
Mon 15/03/04 at 23:54
"my bubbles!"
i luv SIMS!!
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
i fink the sims r so cule, so cule tht i carn'r even spll pworperly cuz im to excitd. to fink me spends yrs in skool to lrn how to spll only to luk like a baffon when i com hre and look as if me has bwoken my fingurs.
Sat 03/04/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bishysmurph wrote:
> Sims r majic! I cant wait 2 get it! I think all the new stuff for
> sims2 is gonna b amazin! Does any1 know the release date last time I
> checked it never said! And does any1 know where I can get a review of
> Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?

You are either insane, idiotic or under the influence of something. Unless you're being sarcastic, which is allowable. But appearing hyperactive is incredibly stupid looking, as well as immature.

PS- Learn how to spell and punctuate properly.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
wicca ryan wrote:
> does anyone no when sims 2 is coming out

October
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:32
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Sims r majic! I cant wait 2 get it! I think all the new stuff for sims2 is gonna b amazin! Does any1 know the release date last time I checked it never said! And does any1 know where I can get a review of Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?
Wed 24/03/04 at 16:48
"Majestic"
Almighty Beer Can wrote:
> what expansion packs would you reccomend?

Get the Double Deluxe one, You get 2 expansions, and the original, for £30.

I must admit the sims is loosing its charm now.
Wed 24/03/04 at 07:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Plus, what is included is worth practically nothing. It just gives you some crappy extra items or options which are insignficant.
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Almighty Beer Can wrote:
> what expansion packs would you reccomend?

None, £20 for an expansion that gives you items you can get online for free isn't really cost effective, and it'll clog up your hard drive space with unnecessary junk.
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lipe wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> Wow! Sims 2 has been pushed back again...to october 2004! URGH?!
>
> How I wished that read "Wow! The Sims 2 has been pushed back
> again...to Hell, from whence it came" That way I can avoid
> having to install the damn thing when my sister buys it.
>
> Sims 2 will be good. The original Sims was good, it's just it was
> sucked dry with expansion packs!

Nah, The Sims was poop long before the first expansion came out. The idea is sound, but the execution just leaves you with a dull, lifeless game, which basically has you playing out monotonous routines.

You get your sim up, feed them, send them to work, feed them when they come home, clean them then send them to bed, that's it, that's all you bloody well do throughout the entire game. The only thing even remotely challenging is trying to get promoted at work, but this is hardly as challenging or as fun as other more competent management games.

The Sims 2 will be the same, because it's being made by EA, the same developer who canned Simville simply because they didn't want to change the formula of the Sims too much. It'll look better but whether it plays as well? Pfft, can't see it happening myself.
Tue 23/03/04 at 07:53
"R.I.P Acestar"
what expansion packs would you reccomend?
Mon 22/03/04 at 21:38
Regular
cipro wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> Wow! Sims 2 has been pushed back again...to october 2004! URGH?!
>
> How I wished that read "Wow! The Sims 2 has been pushed back
> again...to Hell, from whence it came" That way I can avoid
> having to install the damn thing when my sister buys it.

Sims 2 will be good. The original Sims was good, it's just it was sucked dry with expansion packs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.