GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE SIMS 2!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims 2'.
Mon 15/03/04 at 23:54
"my bubbles!"
i luv SIMS!!
Tue 06/04/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
He has been posessed by the beast!
Mon 05/04/04 at 18:31
"R.I.P Acestar"
But it's still incredibly addictive somehow, that's exactly the reason why i bought it.I think i'll go play it now actually.
Mon 05/04/04 at 18:29
"R.I.P Acestar"
I went round to my friend's house and played on The Sims and I have to admit that it's not a great.When you first try it it's brilliant but when you have played it for a while there is not much else to do apart from boring yourself to death watching them take half an hour to get to the car pool.Also I don't think much the expansion packs either.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My thoughts exactly. It's nothing but a way of squezing money out of mugs.
Sun 04/04/04 at 00:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Chicken Leg wrote:
> There isn't actually a point in the game.
> Its mostly for people who dont have lives.

It's an interactive Dolls house, a big brother of games and just as boring. It had good intentions, but games need more than one single gimmick to be entertaining, this could have been expended with the add on packs, but unfortunately EA just wanted money the quick way and so just made the expansions with content that could be downloaded off the web for free.

Mark my words; this is exactly what will happen with the Sims 2. It'll look better, have a few nice additions but ultimately will be ruined by an army of add-ons that serve only to make some quick cash.
Sat 03/04/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think we can expand that to include the easily amused and those who have more money than sense (and not too much money...)
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
There isn't actually a point in the game.
Its mostly for people who dont have lives.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
A bit?

It was a good concept, but incredibly tedious. It then became a franchise for gullible idiots to spend their gullible cash on.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I wont say the next Sims doesn't look good but the amount of expansion packs made it a bit poop.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
cipro wrote:
> i fink the sims r so cule, so cule tht i carn'r even spll pworperly
> cuz im to excitd. to fink me spends yrs in skool to lrn how to spll
> only to luk like a baffon when i com hre and look as if me has bwoken
> my fingurs.

omg! w00t! roflmao!

Great, Cipro!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.