GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2010 F1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/01/10 at 13:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is where I talk (to myself) about the new F1 season. The ultra long, ultra boring preview of the season written by my good self will be up around a week or 2 before the new season starts.

New season, new cars. Launches and pictures below:

Ferrari
Click Here

McLaren
Click Here

BMW Sauber
Click Here

Renault
Click Here

Mercedes
Click Here

Williams
Click Here

Toro Rosso
Click Here

Virgin Racing
Click Here

Force India
Click Here

Red Bull
Click Here

Lotus
Click Here

Hispania
Click Here
Sun 14/03/10 at 15:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, Alonso won, Massa 2nd and Hamilton 3rd. A decent race I thought. Needed a few to take a few risks but that should happen when they need points later on.
Sun 14/03/10 at 14:55
Regular
Any results yet?
Fri 12/03/10 at 13:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And the season is underway. Good to have the cars going round again.
Fri 05/03/10 at 18:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hispania launch their car, which means all 12 cars have been launched now. Hispania also signed Chandhok to drive alongside Bruno Senna. All this just in time for my preview which should be up next week sometime.
Thu 04/03/10 at 13:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm just going to call them Hispania. Or Campos. I may not have to mention them at all as they probably won't do anything anyway. :)

So, Ferrari and Red Bull have taken exception to a McLaren aero 'slot' that gives them a straight line speed advantage. I knew we couldn't get through a preseason without one team going after another. Everyone will be after Mercedes at Bahrain because of their 'super diffuser' when that launches.
Thu 04/03/10 at 09:10
"possibly impossible"
The full name for ex-Campos is Hispania Racing Team F1, or HRT F1.

Sounds like odds on favourites to host the first woman F1 driver...
Wed 03/03/10 at 14:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Campos is no more! It has been renamed Hispania.

USF1 is done. No more work on the 2010 car, a request for entry in 2011 and a driver looking to leave.

That leaves Stefan GP with a possible spot. It does also mean that Hispania and Stefan GP (if they are allowed in) will not have tested their car at all before Bahrain. If I were a driver for those teams, I'd be a little nervous as chances are they will have some pretty public failures.
Sat 20/02/10 at 14:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Campos looks like it has been saved and will probably be renamed.

USF1 could miss 4 races and have contacted the FIA to see if they will still be allowed to enter. That could open the door for Stefan GP to take their spot.
Mon 15/02/10 at 17:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Probably investors or something like that.

The track, instead of going left then right through Abbey and into Bridge corner, will go right at Abbey and head back toward Becketts and then turn back towards the stadium section after Bridge corner.
Mon 15/02/10 at 15:35
"possibly impossible"
I see Silverstone has now been given the green light to add two extra straights and make the track a bit faster while giving a few more over-taking points.

Sounds good, though not sure how they can afford another 5 million on top of the fees to get it up to speed for this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.