GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2010 F1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/01/10 at 13:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is where I talk (to myself) about the new F1 season. The ultra long, ultra boring preview of the season written by my good self will be up around a week or 2 before the new season starts.

New season, new cars. Launches and pictures below:

Ferrari
Click Here

McLaren
Click Here

BMW Sauber
Click Here

Renault
Click Here

Mercedes
Click Here

Williams
Click Here

Toro Rosso
Click Here

Virgin Racing
Click Here

Force India
Click Here

Red Bull
Click Here

Lotus
Click Here

Hispania
Click Here
Mon 26/07/10 at 08:55
"possibly impossible"
Damn this thread was far down the list!

Anyway, Ferrari - thoughts?

To me it looked as though it was a decision from the top rather than anything Alonso had requested. Judging by his lack of enthusiasm at winning over the radio and his face and manner after the race I feel he was just as unhappy with the decision as Massa.

Just as Ferrari were seemingly leaving their past behind them they go and pull a stunt like this, it's not what F1 needs. Maybe there shouldn't be a rule against team orders (I think it's a good rule personally but needs to be clearer) but while there is teams should stick to it.
Fri 16/04/10 at 13:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was watching it live at 4am this morning. One of the craziest things I've seen.
Fri 16/04/10 at 11:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
My colleague has just mentioned Buemi's crash in free practice this morning.One of the wierdest things I have ever seen in motor racing.Do Toro Rosso have a self destruct button or something ?.

Buemi China 2010 crash
Sat 03/04/10 at 14:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Oh dear, what were McLaren and Ferrari thinking? They should have got a lap in the bag and then messed around instead of hoping the weather would improve.
Tue 30/03/10 at 17:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm sure the red button coverage will be uninterrupted but I'm having to record it for my brother who isn't around at that time and I can't record BBC red button stuff.
Tue 30/03/10 at 17:49
"possibly impossible"
Boo. Also means some freeview recorders might miss the end if they don't automatically realise. Hate it when they move half of the race over. I'll have to watch it live, of course!
Tue 30/03/10 at 17:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Because it is Easter Sunday, the BBC are splitting their coverage. From 8am to 10am (race underway at 9am), BBC1 will be showing F1. BBC2 will take over at 9:55am, presumably so they will not miss any of the action.

At the moment, the only weather forecast I've heard has Malaysia having heavy rain all 3 days of the GP weekend. How many laps in will they get before they call it off this year? :D
Fri 26/03/10 at 15:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, race should be 7am (taking into account the hour we lose this weekend) on Sunday.
Fri 26/03/10 at 15:35
"possibly impossible"
Heh. Typical boy racer! :D

1 day 15 hours 25 minutes and 19 seconds until the next race according to my F1 Insider iPhone app
Fri 26/03/10 at 14:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Oh dear. Hamilton has had his Mercedes road car impounded for driving overexuberantly outside of the circuit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.