GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Far Cry"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Fri 19/03/04 at 10:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Please, somebody give me £30, I need this game...

[URL]http://farcry-thegame.com/uk/index.php?changesite=flash[/URL]

26th yeah?

WOOT!

Sorry for another topic on it.....
Mon 05/04/04 at 22:16
Regular
"accidental superher"
just completed the game...only got it on saturday. i have to say that some of the parts are really hard...like the last few sections in particular. i had ai auto balance on...maybe that had something to do with it but still...
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Twice the halfwit"
Yes :S

Btw i'm not watercooling, just using a standard overclocker fan and a copper heatsink.

and just to clarify its an XP3000 overclocked from 2.16ghz to 2.5. not much of an increase but atleast i havent gotta worry about cooling so much ;)

Lol and btw, wasn't this topic about Far Cry???
Fri 02/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
adrian wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> I was only really asking because im having trouble sourcing a Dtek
> White Water at a decent price.
>
> And I was only pointing out the irony in his post of overclocking his
> 3gig CPU to 2.5gig :D Basically my previous post was a joke, as
> nobody has posted anything about the mistake :D

I appreciated your joke, but i wanted to point out that im looking for a waterblock. :)
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
cookie monster wrote:
> I was only really asking because im having trouble sourcing a Dtek
> White Water at a decent price.

And I was only pointing out the irony in his post of overclocking his 3gig CPU to 2.5gig :D Basically my previous post was a joke, as nobody has posted anything about the mistake :D
Fri 02/04/04 at 17:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was only really asking because im having trouble sourcing a Dtek White Water at a decent price.
Fri 02/04/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
cookie monster wrote:
> Muss_2 wrote:
> begging your pardon, its a 3gig chip, overclocked to run at 2.5gig
>
> Are you on watercooling?

He doesnt need any cooling as his 3gig chip runs at 500mhz slower as hes overclocked it to 2.5gig :D

I think he means he has a XP3000 and runs it at 2.5Ghz which would be a nice increase of about 400mhz wouldnt it? XP3000 is 200x10.5 standard?
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:16
"I love yo... lamp."
You can do that on air. I did for a bit, but wasn't happy with temps. I have however since improved the airflow.
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Muss_2 wrote:
> begging your pardon, its a 3gig chip, overclocked to run at 2.5gig

Are you on watercooling?
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm running the game at medium settings and it still looks amazing, and runs smooth as silk, no slowdown what so ever. And the game rocks by the way, Makes you forget about Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 at least for a little while.
Wed 31/03/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got this today, runs very smooth on 1280x1024 on my raddy 9800 pro, very nice graphics!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.