GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got a mobile?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 10:54
Regular
Good, then you'll like our new site. In case you haven't noticed, we have a brand new site up called UKphonetones.com. It's got all your latest ringtones n stuff, plus loads and laods of logos (I'm getting the Atari one), plus SMS messages and stuff like that. If anyone wants to check it out, go to UKphonetones.com or click that Ringtones link on the top bar.

We are also interested in what you want to see on UKphonetones - are there any logos you want to see? Any ringtones we don't have? We want your feedback and would be grateful to hear what you think of our new baby, we respect your opinions greatly. Is there anything else you would like to see? Please respond in this thread and let us know what you think, we'd appreciate it.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:56
"High polygon count"
Rakuga wrote:
> Do you ever plan on supporting Siemens models as I have a c35i - no
> decent ringtones and am unhappy :(.

I have the same phone. But I don't want ringtones or logos.

All I want is for my phone to ring - then I answer it. A phone ringing for more than a few seconds is a bloody nuisance, and no tune on my phone would ever get past the first few notes - so what's the point in anything other than 'ring ring'? We have them going off in the office all the time. The worst offenders are those who divert their desk phone to their mobile, then leave their mobile on their desk when they leave the office. What the hell is the point of a mobile if you leave it on your desk?!?!?!

I have no objections to mobiles or their use on trains, buses etc., but I hate these idiots who sit there going through all their rings and annoying everyone around them.

And neither myself or anyone else spends enough time looking at the display to care what logo appears on it, so I refuse to buy these crappy gimmick-laden Nokia things on principle.

Grrrr.

I feel better now.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:57
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
er-no wrote:
> Ant! If you had a PAYG on Bt Cellnet, I could give you a code that
> bashes the phone and everytime you turn it on your credit is reset
> to maximum!

:D HA!

Are you taking the p!$$ er-no? If not tell me it now.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:58
Tell me the code Er-No!
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
TheBest_2k1 wrote:
> Tell me the code Er-No!

No! It has a street value of over £200
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Back For Good"
erno is it you who has an unclaimed prize>?
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:36
Regular
My Phone isn't supported!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
it is as well!!

ER-NO has an er-unclaimed prize, check the list!!
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:43
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Ant wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm one of those sad, lonely idiots.

Ah well, there is always afterlife...

:D
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ö~ Res€vilfan ~Ö wrote:
> it is as well!!

ER-NO has an er-unclaimed prize, check the
> list!!

Yeah, I don't know what to claim!
Thu 02/08/01 at 16:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
DO RADIOHEAD LOGOs :D

None of yer Limp Bizkit nonce sense

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.