GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got a mobile?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 10:54
Regular
Good, then you'll like our new site. In case you haven't noticed, we have a brand new site up called UKphonetones.com. It's got all your latest ringtones n stuff, plus loads and laods of logos (I'm getting the Atari one), plus SMS messages and stuff like that. If anyone wants to check it out, go to UKphonetones.com or click that Ringtones link on the top bar.

We are also interested in what you want to see on UKphonetones - are there any logos you want to see? Any ringtones we don't have? We want your feedback and would be grateful to hear what you think of our new baby, we respect your opinions greatly. Is there anything else you would like to see? Please respond in this thread and let us know what you think, we'd appreciate it.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:
> er-no wrote:
(If you want I will compose some for you, just
> name
> the song!)

Ok, do "Last Man In The
> Universe" by Yahel. Or "Simplicity" by RDS.

No, I only do popular songs!
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:04
Regular
They are...well, will be.

Soon, hopefully.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:10
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> We want to know what stuff to add to it - we've got some WWF stuff
> going up in the future and we'll probably have site specific stuff
> like:

Notable / Regular / Newbie
I hate Notables/etc...
> and proud...
I love the News Monkey

Stuff like that, you know.
> Would that be cool?

In a word... no.

I would be embarrassed to show my mates my phoen logo if it said, "Newbie And proud"

Try to get more garage tunes. Try your best to get, "21 seconds to go". I will be a happy bunny if you get that.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
M16 wrote:

Try to get
> more garage tunes. Try your best to get, "21 seconds to
> go". I will be a happy bunny if you get that.

I am doing that at the moment, although I can't get it sounding perfect!
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
That is so weird.. yesterday I saw an MTV advert for ringtones and thought SR should do that. I was going to suggest it in extra site features but it was closed.. very strange.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Do you ever plan on supporting Siemens models as I have a c35i - no decent ringtones and am unhappy :(.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:36
I bet the new site will be very successful but unfortunatly i probably won't use it as i hat my mobile and think it was a complete waste of money. Well now that i have cheered you all up with my moaning i will leave you to think about what has been said here today.

Good day to you all.

From a mardy Stick, hope we don't see him back again.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Unfortunately I'm one of those sad, lonely idiots without a Mobile Phone.

To be honest-I don't really need it, and can't be bothered with the hassle of paying for something I don't need.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:46
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
If you go to www.bolt****.com you can get many, many icons for free. I think that this is something you should take into consideration Snuggly. I mean people can also compose their own ringotnes and that measn it is free so why pay??? Just wondering.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:47
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ant! If you had a PAYG on Bt Cellnet, I could give you a code that bashes the phone and everytime you turn it on your credit is reset to maximum!

:D HA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.