GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldeneye2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Goldeneye: Rogue Agent'.
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:36
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Goldeneye2 has been announced by Electronic Arts. It's going to be for all three consoles but it's most likely going to sell out on the cube. They said that you wont be playing as James though. Instead you'll be a ex-agent blah blah blah who cares guy. The point is that he's evil.

Multiplayer is going to be the main aspect that they work on.
AI+Goldeneye=*jizes*
Sun 21/03/04 at 17:01
Regular
Ashley wrote:

>
> How hard can it be? find yourself a copy of goldeneye, then look at
> how it was programmed, rip off as much of the code as is legally
> possible, tweak the graphics a bit without trying to do to much and
> ruining the gameplay, put in nice shiny box, sell.

Yeah, except EA don't own the IP that is Goldeneye - that belongs to Rare, which is MS owned. Of course, because Rare no longer have the licence to publish a Bond Game anymore, they're unable to make Goldeneye 2.
Sun 21/03/04 at 16:57
Regular
free radical are the best going, and even timesplitters was a bit ugly.
Sun 21/03/04 at 13:55
Regular
EA will mess this up *sobs* Give it to Free Radical instead...please...go on...
Sun 21/03/04 at 12:54
Regular
"8==="
I think because Nintendo are working closely with EA that the GC release will be earlier than the others, how early is anyone's guess.
Sun 21/03/04 at 12:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
er-no wrote:
> By the way - expect it to come across to just the GameCube as an
> exclusive.

Er-no, this is about as likely as Microtendo. :D
Sun 21/03/04 at 12:07
Regular
"8==="
Something to look forward too, if only for the possibility it might be good.
Sun 21/03/04 at 09:31
Regular
This will be the biggest disappointment ever and laws should be passed to stop it being released. EA should be banned from making action games.

How hard can it be? find yourself a copy of goldeneye, then look at how it was programmed, rip off as much of the code as is legally possible, tweak the graphics a bit without trying to do to much and ruining the gameplay, put in nice shiny box, sell.
Sun 21/03/04 at 02:43
Regular
"everyone says it"
Heh,

OLD NEWS ;)

By the way - expect it to come across to just the GameCube as an exclusive.

EA and Nintendo are becoming very close friends.
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:54
Regular
I'm not saying anythig yet though as Everything or Nothing is a superb game, it is a truly excellent Bond title; then again its a 3rd person attempt which does handle the stealth sections a lot better. Its a waiting game which is a tough one as on one hand I really want them to pull it off yet on the other I can see it being a shoddy cash in along the lines of "this could have been much much more". I really do hope they can pull it off.
Sun 21/03/04 at 00:53
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
They will ruin it stupid stupid EA they dont know when to quit if only Rare was there to kick their ass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.