GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turbonutter i challange thee vote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
Who won?

Look down the list and you'll see Dringo's post on good PS2 things and Turbonutter good GC topic.

Both Topics were very good but not without there faults.

Dringo's post on 3rd party although involved the PS2's support wasn't really too much to do with sony but did it have to.

Turbonutter although was supposed to write a postive GC topic wrote alot of negative things about it which basically disqualifies him!

So who do you think deserves to win who successfully argued for the other side.

There is no prize involved.

Dringo
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:41
Regular
erm just vote and dont moan.
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
It doesn't matter if it was positive or not. Your post was poor, and not given the effort a post on the GC would be given, so why bother?
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
I won! I didn't enter but my post on 'who cares' deserves the praise!

Everybody has a choice in what game and console they own!
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Guhuh?

I tried really hard at that. Quality over quantity was absolutely the only thing I could think of. I sat in fron of a flashing carat for half an hour before I even pressed a key!

Fair doos, both challenges were hard, but I think neither of us won.

Also, it depends how you define "winning".
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:38
Chance of GAD victory?
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:38
Regular
I am a ninty fan and i support ninty saying the ps2 rules is a lie on both our sides so i wrote about one area the PS2 has which i wish the GC has.

It is 3rd party i wish ninty had as much as the PS2 so i wrote that PS2 is good because the support it has.

Sounds like a postive topic to me.
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:31
Regular
You both failed. Both of you can write better than that and neither of you made any real effort. Fair enough to Turbo, he didn't set the challenge but Dringo has no excuse. Why bother if you don't want to do it properly??
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Dringo is the winner

although i am admittedly a PS2 owner and Sony fan, i can appreciate the good points of the GameCube but TN pointed out the bad points so he's disquafied

ever way there both better than Microsoft *spits* and the X-Box (boo)

...how cool would it be if Mario appeared on the PS2
Wed 01/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
Who won?

Look down the list and you'll see Dringo's post on good PS2 things and Turbonutter good GC topic.

Both Topics were very good but not without there faults.

Dringo's post on 3rd party although involved the PS2's support wasn't really too much to do with sony but did it have to.

Turbonutter although was supposed to write a postive GC topic wrote alot of negative things about it which basically disqualifies him!

So who do you think deserves to win who successfully argued for the other side.

There is no prize involved.

Dringo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.