GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turbonutter i challange thee vote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
Who won?

Look down the list and you'll see Dringo's post on good PS2 things and Turbonutter good GC topic.

Both Topics were very good but not without there faults.

Dringo's post on 3rd party although involved the PS2's support wasn't really too much to do with sony but did it have to.

Turbonutter although was supposed to write a postive GC topic wrote alot of negative things about it which basically disqualifies him!

So who do you think deserves to win who successfully argued for the other side.

There is no prize involved.

Dringo
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:01
Ah! Why did you change your name back to Ortega? Did you see the Arsenal vs Roma match?
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:56
Regular
its about the 9th one down. 3rd party ting.
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:55
Which topic did Dringo write his Sony talk about?
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:52
Regular
as turbo nutter was disqualified......
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Do you hate Sony? Well that's just petty. I don't hate Nintendo, it's just that there's nothing that I like about them.
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:13
Regular
I am not a traitor i believed nothing i wrote it was i needed to write in order to write a good post in fact i could of said i hate sony but like TBN but i thought i would lose that way and at 5 votes to 0 it looks as if i might of been correct.
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah, we've talked about this.

PS Why did you change your name?
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:24
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I a way you have won the title you most desire....True 100% Sony fan and Dringo has received traitorous Ninty fan, using his compo post as evidence!! :-D
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You're right. I don't like anything about Nintendo at all!
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:13
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Dunno, I guess if I have to stick by the rules and what we are voting for I'd say Dringo, only because he made a couple of slip ups whereas the first half of TBN;s good GC topic was negative!

Dringo

Sorry TBN!! It couldn't be helped, it is now a proven fact you are 100% Sony gamer!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.