GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turbonutter i challange thee vote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
Who won?

Look down the list and you'll see Dringo's post on good PS2 things and Turbonutter good GC topic.

Both Topics were very good but not without there faults.

Dringo's post on 3rd party although involved the PS2's support wasn't really too much to do with sony but did it have to.

Turbonutter although was supposed to write a postive GC topic wrote alot of negative things about it which basically disqualifies him!

So who do you think deserves to win who successfully argued for the other side.

There is no prize involved.

Dringo
Thu 02/08/01 at 11:13
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Yeah, we've talked about this.

PS Why did you change your name?

It is more interesting the Zeldpro, it looks better, more eye-catching sounds better, it is funny watching people trying to spell it! :-D

But you can still refer to me as ZP if ya want, I still put that at the end of reviews and long posts!

P.S This is the 99millionth person I have sed this too!
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:22
EyeCandy wrote:
> All footballers play with one ball.

Not necessairly, never heard on testicular cancer have ya?
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:21
Yup! Ironic isn't it! Everton signing a player with only one ball! That means the Everton team now has a total of 3 balls between the lot of them!
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:21
Regular
All footballers play with one ball.
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:19
Regular
is stubbs the guy with only one ball right?
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:14
Everton can't afford to make shirts of that quality so a piece of paper cut out with the words Radzinski and Stubbs scwraled on with marker pen had to do!
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:12
Regular
cool, i got the Man utd reverible shirt today with Veron on the white side and Nistelrooy on the gold side.
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:09
Arsenal lost 1-0 and Man U lost 4-3 to Celtic with Veron scoring for Man U on his debut along with Van Nistellrooy!
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:07
All I know is that at half time it was 1-0 to Roma, Montella scoring from Batisuta's shot lobbed Seamen with Tony Adams clearing the ball onto the crossbar, the ball deflecting out to Montella for him to score, wait there and I'll check the score for ya!
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:02
Regular
i do my name thing like a crop rotation thing. so it dont get worn out. i wont keep ortega for too long.

anyway, no i missed the arsenal roma game, was it any good? i was working.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.