GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"P.C. or PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/03/04 at 20:24
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
Everytime in school me and a bunch of mates of mine come together and talk about which is better in gaming P.C or PS2...I always say P.C and my mates say PS2, ill like to know from you lot out here which you think is the best in gaming.

Thnx
Mon 19/04/04 at 11:22
Regular
"56 000"
ps2 better
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PC easily. It's just so bleeding obviosu it makes you wonder whether people can actually form a reasonable argument about PS2s......or indeed anything.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The PS2 has been severely lacking in any decent games recently. The only ones I’m looking forward to are The Getaway 2 and Killzone, but they’re so far away that my anticipation for them barely registers. Most of the other half decent games for the PS2 are multiformat, so I buy for them for the Gamecube instead.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:37
"I love yo... lamp."
It depends what you want if for. I play far more on the PC than on the PS2, though I play my Xbox more than anything else.

LAN parties are fun, but a hassle, which means that for offline multiplayer games the PS2 is better. For single player or online I would say the PC wins.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
2113 wrote:
> ps2 is tens time better ok its harder to play online games but pc

Since when was the PS2 Portable?

> aren't portable. better games aswell.

Better games you say *looks around* where? The amount of games on the PS2 at the minute are so below average that I haven't touched the console in months, the PC however is a hot bed of new and exciting games like Unreal Tournement 2004 and Far Cry.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:17
Regular
"56 000"
ps2 is tens time better ok its harder to play online games but pc aren't portable. better games aswell.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:16
Regular
"56 000"
ps2 is tens time better ok its harder to play online games but pc aren't portable.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:07
Regular
ps2 is a joke

rubbish graphics, awfull controll (tto many sholder buttons and badly plased analogue sticks) and it somehow takes the fun out of any game you play with it.

pc is much better, wide variety of control options, highly customisable much more powerfull.

so pc is the better option, to make ps2 look even worse you got gamecube and xbox humiliating it
Tue 23/03/04 at 09:43
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
cipro wrote:
> PC. I have a PS2 and haven't really played it at all for the past few
> weeks, not only that there aren't many games coming out that I
> actually want for the console.

Me too. I've only bought about 4 PS2 games in the last year or so, mainly because the majority of releases are either multi-format, so therefore better on Xbox/GC/PC, or are just rubbish and not worth buying. I'm looking foward to GTA:SA, MGS3 and GT4, but that's about it.
I've been playing more and more PC. Just got a new graphics card and Battlefield Vietnam and soon about to begin a new Morrowind go after the last save was lost.
Tue 23/03/04 at 09:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
PC. I have a PS2 and haven't really played it at all for the past few weeks, not only that there aren't many games coming out that I actually want for the console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.