GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hypnotising- Read My Tragic Story (that happened around 1 hour ago)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 21:40
Regular
Okay, so it’s not TRAGIC but enough to make me really, REALLY scared, please take the time to read it.

Sorry if I make any typos because I am still in shock (a little)

As some of you who chat to me on MSN may know, I have taken up learning how to hypnotise and tonight was going to be my big night. No one believed that I could do it, deep down not even me.

I sat my mum down on a chair and begun to hypnotise her.

Later, when all was done I thought it didn’t work so I shouted, “damn, it didn’t work!”.

“Mum? Mum?!”

She wouldn’t open her eyes. I got really scared and frantically tried to wake her up. She wouldn’t wake.

I thought, no problem I will click my fingers to wake her up (as I had given her that command while being hypnotised)

No joy.

I called my Dad, he was really worried. It was like she was unconscious.

We phoned up her mum and dad who live down the road and they came up to see if they could wake her.

At last, she opened her eyes.

“Mum, whats your name?” I asked.

“Anne” she replied. (which is correct)

“And your second name?”

“…..”

“Mum what’s your second name?”

“Mummy” she said.

Then I had to get her a drink and take her down stairs. Her legs were wobbly so I had to help her down.

By this time I was over the worst bit of fear.

My mum is now tucked up in bed and feeling relaxed and back to normal.

I have learnt my lesson and I thought I should tell you all that you should never muck around with hypnotising people, I am never going to do it again.

Thanks.
Wed 01/08/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Goatboy wrote:
> You bloody fool M16.

Would you have a go at surgery on your mum
> because you'd read some stuff?

This is no different, the mind is
> complex organ, you don't start waving your fingers about and making
> her think she's a chicken unless you know what you're
> doing.

Still, you've learned a lesson and that was funny as hell
> to read.

No, it’s totally different. I have not cased a spell on her or anything. All I did was simply relax her. I didn’t tell her to look at a swinging watch, drug her with needles, fiddle with her brain, spike her drink or anything like that. Simply relaxed her brain. If I said to her “behave like a chicken” straight away she would have not done it because she will automatically “wake up” from her “sleep” because it is too abnormal. If I said to her “you are feeling hot and you want to wipe your eyebrow” then she probably would because that is a normal thing to do. You have to be very talented at hypnotising people if you can make them act like a chicken, rob a bank, make them believe they are Elvis and have a swarm of killer bees up their behind.

“That was funny as hell to read”- Yes, I can imagine it would be. Looking back at it now it was pretty funny.
Wed 01/08/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Snuggers you cheeky monkey!
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"I know what you Flid Ar5e Bummer"

I love TVGoHome.
Wed 01/08/01 at 10:07
Regular
Who?
Wed 01/08/01 at 10:05
Last Summer
Wed 01/08/01 at 10:03
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:
> He knows what I did.

When?
Wed 01/08/01 at 09:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He knows what I did.
Wed 01/08/01 at 09:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I used one once.

And this guy with a hook for a hand eliminated my mates one by one and left cryptic messages on lots of mirrors for me.

We finally ended up facing off on a dock, I killed him but I'm sure he'll come back next summer.
Wed 01/08/01 at 09:31
Regular
"not dead"
Your Honour wrote:
> Glad to hear she's alright, but it was a daft thing to do really.
> Still, she's alright and thats the main thing.

Changing tak
> slightly, has anyone used a ouija board?

Not a proper one, just one we made oursleves.

The glass moved, but someone confessed to being behind it.

Someone alive, that is!
Wed 01/08/01 at 09:28
Regular
Glad to hear she's alright, but it was a daft thing to do really. Still, she's alright and thats the main thing.

Changing tak slightly, has anyone used a ouija board?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.