GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hypnotising- Read My Tragic Story (that happened around 1 hour ago)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 21:40
Regular
Okay, so its not TRAGIC but enough to make me really, REALLY scared, please take the time to read it.

Sorry if I make any typos because I am still in shock (a little)

As some of you who chat to me on MSN may know, I have taken up learning how to hypnotise and tonight was going to be my big night. No one believed that I could do it, deep down not even me.

I sat my mum down on a chair and begun to hypnotise her.

Later, when all was done I thought it didnt work so I shouted, damn, it didnt work!.

Mum? Mum?!

She wouldnt open her eyes. I got really scared and frantically tried to wake her up. She wouldnt wake.

I thought, no problem I will click my fingers to wake her up (as I had given her that command while being hypnotised)

No joy.

I called my Dad, he was really worried. It was like she was unconscious.

We phoned up her mum and dad who live down the road and they came up to see if they could wake her.

At last, she opened her eyes.

Mum, whats your name? I asked.

Anne she replied. (which is correct)

And your second name?

Mum whats your second name?

Mummy she said.

Then I had to get her a drink and take her down stairs. Her legs were wobbly so I had to help her down.

By this time I was over the worst bit of fear.

My mum is now tucked up in bed and feeling relaxed and back to normal.

I have learnt my lesson and I thought I should tell you all that you should never muck around with hypnotising people, I am never going to do it again.

Thanks.
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:40
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Okay, so its not TRAGIC but enough to make me really, REALLY scared, please take the time to read it.

Sorry if I make any typos because I am still in shock (a little)

As some of you who chat to me on MSN may know, I have taken up learning how to hypnotise and tonight was going to be my big night. No one believed that I could do it, deep down not even me.

I sat my mum down on a chair and begun to hypnotise her.

Later, when all was done I thought it didnt work so I shouted, damn, it didnt work!.

Mum? Mum?!

She wouldnt open her eyes. I got really scared and frantically tried to wake her up. She wouldnt wake.

I thought, no problem I will click my fingers to wake her up (as I had given her that command while being hypnotised)

No joy.

I called my Dad, he was really worried. It was like she was unconscious.

We phoned up her mum and dad who live down the road and they came up to see if they could wake her.

At last, she opened her eyes.

Mum, whats your name? I asked.

Anne she replied. (which is correct)

And your second name?

Mum whats your second name?

Mummy she said.

Then I had to get her a drink and take her down stairs. Her legs were wobbly so I had to help her down.

By this time I was over the worst bit of fear.

My mum is now tucked up in bed and feeling relaxed and back to normal.

I have learnt my lesson and I thought I should tell you all that you should never muck around with hypnotising people, I am never going to do it again.

Thanks.
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:47
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I guess we shouldn't mess around with things out of our control........somethings aren't meant to be played with unless we know what we are doing.

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:51
hey, my moms second name is also mummy. ;)
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*after MSN conversation with M16*

Still sure your mum was extracting the urine ;)
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:52
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Man,i will neva mess with stuff like that. Hope your mum is ok.Must be very shocking when people go unconscience.
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
SHEEPY wrote:

Still sure your mum was
> extracting the urine ;)

No, she wasn't I am 100% sure!

She swore on my life too.
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
You sure she was unconsious and not joking around with you?
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:56
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
semajal wrote:
> You sure she was unconsious and not joking around with you?

For gods sake...
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Listen i have had many experiances of parents or elders tricking me. So she wasn't. Im impressed that you actually managaed to sort of hypnotise her. Im sorry about earlier comment. Hope shees ok.
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:03
Hey if you think that's freaky, just try to levatate someone with a couple of mates.
When it works you can lift someone up to head height.
I'm serious!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.