GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 09:54
Regular
Gamestation are selling them normally. I went in expecting to blag an early sale but they were already on the shelves!

Now to get through this torture more commonly known as work...
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:06
Regular
It was the sorted guy who gave me a free Zelda Bonus Disc too. He rocks. The other one needs a slap!
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:04
Regular
So is McDonald's :D
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:02
Regular
GAME is only a 2 minute walk you lazy sod ;)
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:01
Regular
Ye he sold me KOTOR a day early, he looks like a proper nerd but is alright. The other t*t though through a copy of Rainbow Six 3 for the PC straight at me in which I retaliated by throwing it back, he is such a tassel, working in Gamestation he thinks he can act how he wants. Customer service wise he is crap.
Thu 25/03/04 at 13:00
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Might pop in after work and see, GAME will though which is where I
> reserved my copy.

If Gamestation wouldn't have done it, I would have checked out GAME, but GS is right round the corner from my work.

They're selling the Crystal Xbox a day early too...
Thu 25/03/04 at 12:58
Regular
Heh, I think I know exactly who you mean :D

Nah, I got served by the other guy, with the blonde mini-mohican-a-like - he's sorted.
Thu 25/03/04 at 12:58
Regular
Might pop in after work and see, GAME will though which is where I reserved my copy.
Thu 25/03/04 at 12:56
Regular
Didn't happen to be served by the cocky lad who looks straight through you by any chance?
Thu 25/03/04 at 12:55
Regular
I asked about that, they said they weren't sure when it was out (!?). Same goes for CS: Condition Zero. I could have swore they were both out tomorrow.

Hope so, need to get my hands on Twin Snakes too :D
Thu 25/03/04 at 12:52
Regular
Bullet I go to the Halifax branch as well. Didn't happen to notice them doing Metal Gear: Twin Snakes early did you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.