GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's good about Nintendo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 15:18
Regular
HELP! I need some ideas for what's good about Nintendo. Nobody mention originality/the games are better/hardware. I need some genuine ideas for my challenge post.

Thanks.
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:52
Regular
If you want to be really harsh, use this as your post:

- - - - - - -

The Nintendo Gamecube is great because..

There you go kids, hope you enjoyed reading it!
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:47
One of the interesting facts about the GameCube is it's price.

The GameCube is a great console for the budget gamers as that it costs less than the X-Box and the PS2. The GameCube is a snip at (insert real price, not certain what it exactly is) when compared to the other super consoles, with the PS2 at 270 pounds and the X-Box at (insert real price, not certain what it is).

This gives an advantage to budget gamers because they can buy a super console for cheaper than any of the other consoles, this is also good for the Ninty gamers because they can save more money than the Sony boys or the Microsoft Lads (sorry!) because the Ninty boys have more money to spend on games and everything else that you need to get things like a modem and other things which are required.

If you make the script longer by writing things like 300 POUNDS instead of writing the pound sign (I can't write the pound sign on my keyboard because that button doesn't work) and if you write such things like why Nintendo have an adavntage over Sony and Microsoft!
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
And how exactly am I supposed to write a long post about how much cheaper it is???
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:29
The console is much cheaper than the others!

Are we allowed to tell you this? Is this allowed in the challenge rules?
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
This is about the GameCube or possibly the N64. I want good things about it now, not 30 years ago.
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:22
Regular
The fact that they first did a platformer with Mario in the arcades?
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:22
Regular
IT's alright, I've just seen that thingy in FoG Prime.
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:21
Regular
What challenge thingy?
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
HELP! I need some ideas for what's good about Nintendo. Nobody mention originality/the games are better/hardware. I need some genuine ideas for my challenge post.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.