GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's good about Nintendo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 15:18
Regular
HELP! I need some ideas for what's good about Nintendo. Nobody mention originality/the games are better/hardware. I need some genuine ideas for my challenge post.

Thanks.
Wed 01/08/01 at 18:16
Regular
"Back in black"
So lets say 'whats good about the Playsation' and your not allowed to include some of the good stuff about it. Coz that what your saying about Ninty Robin.
Wed 01/08/01 at 15:50
Regular
Zelda that i think is a very high point for nintendo
disagree if you must its just my opinion
Wed 01/08/01 at 13:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It's OK. I've done my post now.
Wed 01/08/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Back For Good"
nintendo created mario but he's getting a bit tiresome now,erm the nes and snes were good but can't really think of much to support nintendo now sos
Wed 01/08/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Stick474 wrote:
> You could have called the topic why isn't nintendo as good as
> playstation because it just boils down to another damn console war.
> We all know you hate nintendo so whay do you want to hear people try
> and tell you what is good about them? Whatever your answer is to
> the question i just asked then my reply to your answer is simply
> "I'm not going to tell you". : P

I think you've got the wrong end of the "stick". I've got to write a topic on one good point of Nintendo as a challenge, but I couldn't think of anything. Hence this topic.

Anyway, I don't hate Nintendo, it's just there's nothing I like about them.
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
That's a rhetorical question, because it wasn't my topic on the first place :P
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:57
You could have called the topic why isn't nintendo as good as playstation because it just boils down to another damn console war. We all know you hate nintendo so whay do you want to hear people try and tell you what is good about them? Whatever your answer is to the question i just asked then my reply to your answer is simply "I'm not going to tell you". : P
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:55
Regular
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid= 16845&forumid=416

There it is, FM doing a serious debate on why Nintendo should possibly continue with marketing directly to pre-teens.
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:51
Regular
I did.
Wed 01/08/01 at 09:04
Regular
"not dead"
Wow I've just read Fm's post.

No mention of 'muddy graphics'.

That's just wrong.

A bit like waking up in an alternative reality in which everyone wears shell suits, and has mullets....

If you want to tackle a serios pro-Nintendo article, why not highlight the benefits of targetting the 'kiddy' market?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.