GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who hates game cubes because i do."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"20 characters hey"
I hate game cubes and i want to know if you do. Down with game cubes.
Mon 29/03/04 at 20:16
Regular
"20 characters hey"
medal of honor
JUDGE DREDD VS JUDGE DEATH
night fire
agent under fire
halo
time spliters
splinter cell
spliter cell pandora tomorow
halo 2
conflict desert storm
conflict desert storm 2
hitman
hitman 2
i didnt see exclusive
Mon 29/03/04 at 19:09
"Majestic"
top gun T wrote:
>Name 10 non cartoon realistic shooters on gamecubes

Can you name 10 exclusive FPS on Xbox then?
Mon 29/03/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
top gun T wrote:
> Name 10 non cartoon realistic shooters on gamecube.

Just because the GC doesn't have a lot of shooters doesn't mean that it's crap, obviously if you're a big FPS fan though then yes, the X-Box does offer a lot more. But if you're after good multi-player fun, or something really original and a little bit special, then I think the GameCube can provide that.
Mon 29/03/04 at 18:50
Regular
"20 characters hey"
I never said ive played all gamecube or kiddycube or gaycube.monkey ball may be hard but it still seems its made fo kids. also just because ive played halo doesent make me an ault halo is suited for a wide range of ages unlike the stereotypical image of a older person playing monkey ball is sad a loner someone who thinks that star wars is real and that the aliens are coming and think that a cartoon animal in a ball racing around is good.my taste of game has nothing to do with the fact that i dont like game cubes its not the shape the colour or anything like that its just xboxs you can do alot more with and the games on them are alot better than game cubes.Name 10 non cartoon realistic shooters on gamecubes (the ones that are brought out on all systems dont count.

This is mainly for Rickoss ;+@
Mon 29/03/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I think it all hinges on whether you consider the glorious Metroid
> Prime as a FPS. As many may argue, it's more inclined towards
> FPAdventure.

On one hand, if it was a true FPS, it is after all only one game in the genre, as opposed to the many good FPS's on Xbox. And on the other hand, I wasn't all that keen on Metroid Prime anyway, as it was really too Adventure focused.
Mon 29/03/04 at 18:09
Regular
top gun T wrote:
> monkey ball is a sad little game for those of you find halo scary and
> think that the telitubies is a horor film.

Have you SEEN the tellitubbies before? It is a horror film.

I can officially say you have crap taste in games, oh, and pretending you've played a GameCube and all of its games isn't going to help your sad little battle, go back to playing with toy army trucks and thinking you're an 'adult' just because you play games like Halo.

If you'd have actually played Monkey Ball you'd know its far from pathetic, in fact, if anything you'd feel pathetic because it's damn hard. But then again, you are a complete idiot ;-)
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:53
Regular
top gun T wrote:
> I would just like to say to most of you yes i have played a gamecube
> most of the games out by nintendo look like there made for 5 year
> olds so there.

Looks can be deceiving. You need to actually play the games before you pass opinion.

Titles like Zelda are beautifully rendered and present a lot more depth than you might think. Nintendo don't make children's games - they design for the widest possible market so all people can enjoy what they make.

Having said that, examples of GameCube games specifically aimed at the older generation are 1080 Avalanche, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, Metroid Prime and Geist.
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:50
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, as I know where you're coming from (giggle), as
> he did say there were hardly any FPS's on Gamecube. There are, but
> there aren't any really good ones.

I think it all hinges on whether you consider the glorious Metroid Prime as a FPS. As many may argue, it's more inclined towards FPAdventure.
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:42
Regular
"20 characters hey"
realy so are you half Squirrel half human if so what do you know
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:36
Regular
": ("
top gun T wrote:
> monkey ball is a sad little game for those of you find halo scary and
> think that the telitubies is a horor film AND those of you who like Topgun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.