GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who hates game cubes because i do."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"20 characters hey"
I hate game cubes and i want to know if you do. Down with game cubes.
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:23
Regular
"20 characters hey"
monkey ball is a sad little game for those of you find halo scary and think that the telitubies is a horor film.
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:18
Regular
"20 characters hey"
I would just like to say to most of you yes i have played a gamecube most of the games out by nintendo look like there made for 5 year olds so there.
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
leave the poor old Cube alone,
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:59
Regular
The amount of times that Launchers level has had me rocking back and forth in the corner, crying and muttering about something or otheris too many to count. I still find the first one harder, though.

Monkey Billiards is really easy though.
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
Rickoss wrote:
> I'd love to kick topgun's ass on Monkey Ball, and show him what a
> real game is ;-)

That is indeed a great game. Hard though. Makes me cry.
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:46
Regular
For a multiplayer FPS, TS2 is the best game around, 1-player, I have XIII. No need for anymore. Yet.

I'd love to kick topgun's ass on Monkey Ball, and show him what a real game is ;-)
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> TimeSplitters 2
> XIII
> Turok Evolution
> Agent Under Fire
> Nightfire
> Red Faction 2
>
> er...
>
> I think you made the right decision if all you want is FPSs.

Thing is, Turok Evolution isn't that good (it should have been as good as Turok 2, as I was saying yesterday on Live), XIII you can play online on Xbox, Timesplitters 2 feels dated and fiddly, Agent Under Fire and Nightfire are supposedly a bit naff, and Red Faction 2 is also a tad whiffy... which rounds off pretty much all the FPS's on Gamecube, whereas on Xbox, Rainbow Six 3 and Halo alone are better than all those put together... and if you do like the FPS's you listed on Gamecube, they're on Xbox as well.

Don't get me wrong, as I know where you're coming from (giggle), as he did say there were hardly any FPS's on Gamecube. There are, but there aren't any really good ones.
Mon 29/03/04 at 09:08
Regular
TimeSplitters 2
XIII
Turok Evolution
Agent Under Fire
Nightfire
Red Faction 2

er...

I think you made the right decision if all you want is FPSs.
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:19
Regular
": ("
I've Had all three consoles but i dont have them all now, i didn't like the Gamecube because it doesn't have alot of FPS games.
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:02
Regular
I love Gamecube. I love Xbox better though :D

poor, neglected PS2...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.