GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 in London Baby!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 21:31
Regular
ya know E3?
well the eurpoean version is in london this september! and guess who got their mits on a ticket?...me baby!! ho yeah!
you get like loadsa freebies (t-shirts,key rings,demos,n stuff like that)but wow i'm gonna get to see the gamecube,x-box and not forgetting the metal gear 2 whooo hoooooo!!!! and its cost me absolutly nothing
*starts to dance on the table*
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Another showing of how brilliantly us Europeans get treated!

Sony, Nintendo and Sega all pull out! Lovely!
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:57
Where's that then?
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:56
Regular
Voodoo Consoles...no chance
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FM I want to meet your sisters friend, being a model she can't be bad and she does all that hard work. Holding the flag and all ;).

If she gets freebies then ask her to grab me some.

I'm not pushing you to get them for me but if you don't my men will be round to have a little "talk" with you.

remember no pressure.
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:53
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Where do you work? I wanna job there!
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
ah ok i knew it was something like that but putting E3 was easier...
i work at a place that also sells video games dvds (no not spez rez)my boss gets tickets every year(i dont know how)and then gives em to all of his employees.yippee!
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Myst1que wrote:
> its a work thing

A friend of my sister's is booked as a model for ECTS this year. What she'll be doing is anyone's guess, but I asked her to grab me a load of freebies whilst she was up there.

A while back she got me a pair of JJ Leto's driving gloves from the Touring Cars gig she did. (She had to stand on the grid holding a flag. Tough work being a model...)
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:45
That's the one.
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:44
Regular
It's not E3, it's called ECTS.
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:43
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
How did you get a ticket? I wanna go . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.