GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELLO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 20:49
Regular
Just wanted to say a warm hello to you all, and welcome to my future posts! I'm Peter, enamooyood, I've written in the sports and lives forum, without reply :(, and hopefully I'll find this site good, is it?

thanks

peter!
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
ROFL!!!!

I was actually getting itchy joypad finger today and seriously considering buying a PS2, but then I started reading all the reviews on the SR website by the gamers and got seriously put off.

£250-£300 for an X-Box with one game is my best guess sometime around March/April 2002.
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Only kidding. {:) Welcome to the forums.

Hey FM, any news on the X-Box price?? You've persuaded me...if I have the money, I'm gonna get that in front of the GC.
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:23
Regular
So, where the hell have you been the rest of the time?
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
To be honest, these chat forums aren't very good.

That's why I've been here over 470 days.
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:10
Regular
Beware the Toads wrote:
> FM, what are the other UKchatforums paradoxes?

The Top 40 UKchatforums paradoxes!!!!!

Paradox 1: Abtract/Concrete

It is widely supposed that every object falls into one of two categories: Some things are concrete; the rest abstract. So what is a 'concrete idea'?

Paradox 2: Spam

It is widely supposd that nothing can travel faster than Spam. Unless you consider the speed of Spam in a record attempt thread, which clearly travels faster than Spam itself.

Paradox 3: Game Theory

Game theory is the study of the ways in which strategic interactions among rational players produce outcomes with respect to the preferences (or utilities) of those players, none of which might have been intended by any of them. 'Barbie Race and Ride' blows this theory straight into the realm of paradox.

Paradox 4: Colour

Colours are of philosophical interest for two kinds of reason. One is that colours comprise such a large and important portion of our social, personal and epistemological lives and so a philosophical account of our concepts of colour is highly desirable. The second reason is that trying to fit colours into accounts of metaphysics, epistemology and science leads to philosophical problems that are intriguing and hard to resolve. So why, then, did Nintendo get it SO wrong with the N64?

Paradox 5: Popping

If you pop and old thread to the top, it then becomes a new thread

Paradox 6: Top 40 Paradoxes

There are only 7, so why the title?

Paradox 38: The one about more life in the FOG than there is in the Life forum one.
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:31
FM, what are the other UKchatforums paradoxes?
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:26
Not Bowles, the ugly cow. Camilla from Castlevania is much nicer, despite being a slave to the great lord of Darkness.
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:25
Ah, but it's CHRISTMAS in the life forum - go on have a look!
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:25
Regular
I thought she lived in Hereford or somewhere countrified like that?
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:24
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Camilla Parker-Bowles is the servant of Dracula?

Yeah, kinda
> makes sense I s'pose.

Camilla the monarchy slayer.

No, in Castlevania.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.