GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELLO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 20:49
Regular
Just wanted to say a warm hello to you all, and welcome to my future posts! I'm Peter, enamooyood, I've written in the sports and lives forum, without reply :(, and hopefully I'll find this site good, is it?

thanks

peter!
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
That's not my tag-line!! x-box Who put that there!! x-box Just wait till I get my hands on them!!
Yes, FM, that goes for me too. I may sound GC addicted, but, like any historian, I remain totally unbiased at the end of the day.
Regular
I wouldn't espect people to buy and Xbox AND a PS2 (unless they were able to afford anything they wanted!).

They're pretty similar, both being DVD multimedia machines and having the same type of games.

Buy one of them for your internet/solo play needs and then buy a Gamecube for when your friends come round.

I doubt that either console will beat Nintendo's excellence in 4 player gaming.
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:41
Regular
Trying to hide the tag line along with those fingers??? Well, maybe that was too much to ask. :)
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:40
Regular
As you all know, I am TOTALLY unbiased when it comes to consoles.

*uncrosses fingers behind his back*
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:39
Regular
FM sneakily saying good things about the Xbox??? Hiding now are we?? :)
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:38
Regular
Ant wrote:
> You were ROFL because I asked you about the X-Box price??

No, at the fact that you were even considering the GC in the first place.

:-D
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
You were ROFL because I asked you about the X-Box price??
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:35
Regular
Ant wrote:
> "ROFL" mean??

It means I was rolling on the floor laughing.

>I expect you didn't read my review. {:)

I did actually, I looked at the top 10 games in charts for the PS2, then read the reviews, and was put off my comments like 'completed it in 8 hours', 'better still to come', 'I expected a lot more', 'Shenmue on bromide' etc...

Red Faction looked good though, and Onimusha, but that was about it.
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> ROFL!!!!

I was actually getting itchy joypad finger today and
> seriously considering buying a PS2, but then I started reading all
> the reviews on the SR website by the gamers and got seriously put
> off.

£250-£300 for an X-Box with one game is my best
> guess sometime around March/April 2002.

What does "ROFL" mean??

I expect you didn't read my review. {:) GT3 is such a GREAT game-it may not be all that different from GT2, but for some reason it's so much more addictive!

Who's completed Red Faction?? I'm stuck fighting that Masako at the end, any tips?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.