GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"woman are better manager"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/01/10 at 21:27
Regular
i know som of you are not int this debate stuff both please you must oppose or support
Fri 22/01/10 at 20:02
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha been semi-waiting all day for K to post in here :D

Was expecting more fireworks though :(
Sun 24/01/10 at 13:52
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Warhunt wrote:
> Haha been semi-waiting all day for K to post in here :D
>
> Was expecting more fireworks though :(

Lol... ok then i'll give some fireworks.

Women are WAY better then man at managing Fact. And these reasons are:

1. Women are more organized.
2. Women make better leaders.
3. Women managers reward their employees more than men do, thus more employees liking there boss.
4. Women managers manage (lol they manage cuse they're managers - let me guess not funny) to keep familiy and work life separate. But there are some that just combine both and moan non-stop.
5. More women receive higher education than men.
6. Women managers have more desire to "build their team" rather than to win.
7. Many men managers I know are very very lazy. But not all are lazy
8. Women can identify problems quicker than men.
9. Women are better at defining job expectations and feedback.
10. Women can handle money better than men.
11. Men managers are more likely to fire an employee for incompetence than women. Women help build emploees motivations for the job instead of just firing them.
12. And there are a hell of alot more points to make, but i'm gonna stop as I will be inputting new cheats

KABOOM!

Enough fireworks for you Warhunt
Sun 24/01/10 at 14:19
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
She has a point...

In my place, my boss is a lady and keeps things running. The head of the office is a lazy so-and-so (sorry mate if you somehow read this). If he takes my boss' place when she leaves in March the whole place is going down the pan.

Saying that though - I believe women will never be equal to men. I mean us blokes are catching up in many ways but still severely lacking...

I like to do my best and don't take creed, sex, age or lifestyle in to consideration when deciding to help someone. It's tricky, but you feel better for doing your best where and when you can.
Sun 24/01/10 at 15:25
Regular
"How Ironic"
I quickly read number 9, and thought for a second it said "Women are better on Facebook" ;D
Sun 24/01/10 at 15:33
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I quickly read number 9, and thought for a second it said
> "Women are better on Facebook" ;D

I can see why.

But I am living proof that men are better at Facebook. I am Facebook God ;P
Sun 24/01/10 at 16:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
Although you can't beat my statuses ;D
Sun 24/01/10 at 16:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I get the most comments mate ;)

My fave was "Jason has a message to all the hot, attractive, smart and funny women out there that are madly in love with me. "START EXISTING""

EDIT: well...I guess that kinda goes along the men/women theme!
Mon 25/01/10 at 13:19
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Warhunt likes this!
Mon 25/01/10 at 13:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> Warhunt likes this!

Amazingly that would have made you the 12th "likes this". 11 from my friends list and loads of comments from girls saying "I exist".

Sadly, all that did reply were either taken, lived millions of miles away or were kind of (well, no "kind of" about it) weird.

And on further clarification, they'd missed the "who are madly in love with me" bit. Shame :(

So Warhunt, how are the managers at freeola HQ? Male? Female? Good? Bad?
Sat 30/01/10 at 20:18
Regular
"semper fi"
t

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.