GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"woman are better manager"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/01/10 at 21:27
Regular
i know som of you are not int this debate stuff both please you must oppose or support
Thu 21/01/10 at 21:27
Regular
i know som of you are not int this debate stuff both please you must oppose or support
Fri 22/01/10 at 08:17
Regular
"THFC"
Do you mean "Women are better Managers?"

If so i disagree....
Fri 22/01/10 at 08:56
Regular
"I like turtles"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Do you mean "Women are better Managers?"
>
> If so i disagree....

Me too,their too busy playing with their hair,doing their make up and messing about talking rubbish on their mobile phones to manage anything !
Fri 22/01/10 at 09:01
"possibly impossible"
Does gender make a difference?

I've worked for many managers, both male and female, and some are terrible while others are great. Out of these it's been a pretty even mix either way so I'm not sure there's anything in gender making a good or bad manager.

I will say that I've found female managers to be more supportive when I've needed time off for the kids or family commitments though.
Fri 22/01/10 at 09:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
Of course gender doesn't make a difference,there are good and bad managers as there are good and bad people in all types of posts doctors,PC's etc.But if 'woman are better manager' is anything to go by perhaps they do have superior grammar skills ? :)

My first post was not serious BTW
Fri 22/01/10 at 09:24
Regular
"THFC"
I would say it depends on the job and the person, not the gender.

But i do believe women should be seen and not heard, in the kitchen cooking while i watch football : D

Only messing!
Fri 22/01/10 at 10:36
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> But i do believe women should be seen and not heard, in the
> kitchen cooking while i watch football : D

You forgot ironing :)
Fri 22/01/10 at 10:47
Regular
"THFC"
How stupid of me, basically they need a bed in the Kitchen and they are sorted lol
Fri 22/01/10 at 10:58
Regular
Outrageous. Glen and Emmie, your comments DISGUST me.

Oh no wait, you remembered ironing... carry on.
Fri 22/01/10 at 11:15
"possibly impossible"
ButchML wrote:
> Emmie87 wrote:
> But i do believe women should be seen and not heard, in the
> kitchen cooking while i watch football : D
>
> You forgot ironing :)

Is that what you call Irony? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.