GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favorite wrestlers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 12:30
Regular
As the forum needs a bit of 'revive' I decided to give you a chance to tell me about your favorite wrestler. Though don't just say, I like Triple H and leave, tell me why, and what you would like to see him/her do in the future.

I'll start the ball rolling with my fave; K Kwik

Well K Kwik joined the WWF about 8 months ago. He teamed up with the Road Dogg at an angle where they were rappers. It never really got off the ground and Dogg later, got fired(or that is what I have heard).

K Kwik had no angle and just took part in singles matches. He is a high flying, flexible character who, hence the name is very quick.

K Kwik is a postive fan favorite, and recently I heard some good news (for me) about K Kwik on TheMayhem.
"Hey. K-Kwik is leading the WWF.com poll by three percent out of 651,000 votes - some may believe that this does not matter, but it does. The WWF looks closely at the fans' opinions to see what they want; the same reason RVD may "turn" face. Not saying that K-Kwik will lead, but I just think that he needs some sort of a spot. Next to Rob Van Dam, I believe that he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWF today."

I hope we can see more K Kwik in the future at a bigger angle with his first wwf championship.
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
They were good.
Wed 01/08/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Back in black"
big_slow wrote:
> what? get me, joey, longy and MJ barred? GP, IB, Ant and RawIsAndy
> how could you?

None of them deserve to be barred!
Wed 01/08/01 at 14:34
Regular
"Back in black"
big_slow wrote:
> *this is a customer announcement, would IB please sort things out in
> the WWF forum please*
(think of it as in one of them girly voices
> that call things out in supermarkets)

IB says to Big show, what was the point in copying all of his work, its silly and pointless, he has posed a good piece of work, well done mate, so please don not do that in the future!
Wed 01/08/01 at 15:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thats what i said.
Wed 01/08/01 at 19:49
well actually i copied it put because i thaught jet would reply before me. i always post something to find jet just posted the same thing before me.
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im sorry for that Big Slow.
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:54
well, altease its all sorted now.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:50
three letters: HHH
thats right, the game rules
he'll leave steph and come bak to the wwf to kick some alliance scum, win the title and once again be the best in the biz with the wwf belt around his waist, end of story!
Mon 06/08/01 at 09:59
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
My Favourite wrestler is definatly Kane because he is big and an still do all the wrestling stuff. Take a look at untertaker the last dood match he put on was at insurrextion against Austin and HHH. The other big person the Big Show is probably the worst wrestler in the WWF all he does is punch, Chokeslam and final cut BORING. Kane is always the earliest to arrive at WWf and Last to leave and always enters and leaves with a white towel on his head to protect his identity. As Kane has the mask on it limits what he can do a bit and also as he is really in Undertakers shadow I think it will be a while until he becomes WWf champ again.
Other wrestlers I like are Raven since wrestlemainia x-7 and to be honest i dont really know why i like him i just do
I like Tazz as he just looks tough althouugh i would like to see him do more wrestling instead of commentating
i like Scotty too hotty again i dont know why i just do
My other one of my gavourites is RVD as he is sooo HARDCORE i love him but he has a minor injury i think because if you watch him after he has done his 5-star frog splash he clutches his ribs in pain. Jeff Hardy also does this.
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:52
the best wrestler going has to be Rhyno
he has the best move going 'GORE'
he could easily wipe out kirt angle

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.