GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favorite wrestlers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 12:30
Regular
As the forum needs a bit of 'revive' I decided to give you a chance to tell me about your favorite wrestler. Though don't just say, I like Triple H and leave, tell me why, and what you would like to see him/her do in the future.

I'll start the ball rolling with my fave; K Kwik

Well K Kwik joined the WWF about 8 months ago. He teamed up with the Road Dogg at an angle where they were rappers. It never really got off the ground and Dogg later, got fired(or that is what I have heard).

K Kwik had no angle and just took part in singles matches. He is a high flying, flexible character who, hence the name is very quick.

K Kwik is a postive fan favorite, and recently I heard some good news (for me) about K Kwik on TheMayhem.
"Hey. K-Kwik is leading the WWF.com poll by three percent out of 651,000 votes - some may believe that this does not matter, but it does. The WWF looks closely at the fans' opinions to see what they want; the same reason RVD may "turn" face. Not saying that K-Kwik will lead, but I just think that he needs some sort of a spot. Next to Rob Van Dam, I believe that he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWF today."

I hope we can see more K Kwik in the future at a bigger angle with his first wwf championship.
Mon 30/07/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Back in black"
As the forum needs a bit of 'revive' I decided to give you a chance to tell me about your favorite wrestler. Though don't just say, I like Triple H and leave, tell me why, and what you would like to see him/her do in the future.

I'll start the ball rolling with my fave; K Kwik

Well K Kwik joined the WWF about 8 months ago. He teamed up with the Road Dogg at an angle where they were rappers. It never really got off the ground and Dogg later, got fired(or that is what I have heard).

K Kwik had no angle and just took part in singles matches. He is a high flying, flexible character who, hence the name is very quick.

K Kwik is a postive fan favorite, and recently I heard some good news (for me) about K Kwik on TheMayhem.
"Hey. K-Kwik is leading the WWF.com poll by three percent out of 651,000 votes - some may believe that this does not matter, but it does. The WWF looks closely at the fans' opinions to see what they want; the same reason RVD may "turn" face. Not saying that K-Kwik will lead, but I just think that he needs some sort of a spot. Next to Rob Van Dam, I believe that he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWF today."

I hope we can see more K Kwik in the future at a bigger angle with his first wwf championship.
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
My favourites, ever since I started watching WWF, were Too Cool.

I loved watching them dance to the ring, and then using their great teamwork, a long with a few cool dance moves to hopefully beat their opponents!

As time went by, I began to favour Grandmaster Sexay. I preferred his style of dancing, and I felt he was one of the most talented but underated wrestlers in the WWF.

When Scotty went out for a few months, I was an avid supporter of GMS and Blackman. The two were hilarious together, and I always got very excited when I heard GMS was challenging for the Light Heavyweight or European Championship.

My dream was to see Too Cool win the tag team titles. The first time I ever saw them wrestle was at KOTR 2000, when they lost those titles. They never won them again.

This was because Grandmaster Sexay was unfairly fired for possesion of 'illegal,' drugs. It's a long story, but he didn't deserve to be fired, and I'm disappointed in the WWF for not talking to him since.

Scotty came back recently. I was excited and happy, but it just wasn't the same.

Scotty is my favourite at the moment, but I never get as nervous or as excited as I did with GMS. Also, Scotty hardly dances at all now-which is rather annoying.

But I'm hoping for Scotty to have success in singles action, and perhaps he may one day create a tag team with Rikishi and K-Kwik!

Favourite ever moment: When Grandmaster Sexay came out at Insurrextion 2001. He got a HUGE pop, wrestled a great match, and it was all in the UK!!
Mon 30/07/01 at 18:29
Regular
My Favourite wrestler was Rhyno until he went to join the WECW. The first time i saw him wrestle was when he was friends with Edge and Christian and i thought he was one powerhouse of a wrestler. Being as he had been the ECW champ before I thought he might win the WWF title. But then he found out that the competition was a little bit tougher in the WWF.

The same thing happened to Tazz he also had been ECW champ before and when he came to WWF he also like Rhyno found it tough and then became a commentator, wrestling sometimes before he went to WECW.

But as The Rock would say I am one of the millions and millions of The Rock's fans. Whatever happened he always stuck with the WWF. He has never backed down from a challenge and I hope when The Rock comes back tonight he will firstly stay with the WWF and do what he should have done before he got suspended and that is to take Austin down
Mon 30/07/01 at 19:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well no offence but if ya were a true Rhyno fan like me you would like him no matter where he gos or what he does. IB im glad ya aknoleged RVds true athletisism.
Mon 30/07/01 at 20:39
Regular
my favourite is KANE he has really improved latly and is kickng more butt than ever
Mon 30/07/01 at 21:31
Regular
"WWJD"
My Favourite wrestler, is Jericho and The Rock, starting with Y2J hes just brilliant hes a fan favourite which is cool when he first came in i liked him even if the wwf did try and make him a heel, by maken it so he was trying to change the wwf, it didn't work, like The Rock when they tryed to make him a heel, it didn't work there just to baby face there just, so like abull.

It's inpossible to put them as heels, Jericho is a good high flyer with his missile drop kicks and his finisher, The Walls Of Jericho is brilliant, a brilliant submission move good for making people tap out, and the lionsault of the second rope is a good move aswell, he does it well fliping over i like it, i just like everything about him hes just cool.

The Rock well The Rock is just brilliant, hes so charasmatic he can make anymove look good, like the Peoples Elbow, the elbow drop was never that good of a move and The Rock, spiced it up brilliantly, it looks so cool and now the elbow drop, "The Peoples Elbow" is one of the best finishers in the buisness, when he sets up for it and does the run then stands over them and hits it, the crowd is going WILD!, heck im going wild @ home just think what it's like to be there that would be brilliant, and he made the DDT look good and the Spinebuster, and the sharp shooter and finally the Samon drop, he could make any move look good any boring move or anything, and The Rock Bottom thats a brilliant move aswell.

he comes up with cool, gimicks like the peoples eyebrow he thought of that when he was in college it says it in "the rock says" his best seller book, now that is the best gimick ever, or his speeches they are great and so funny hes just brilliant in every way.

both of these wretlers are my favourite there both fantastic

thanks for reading

LongyL:0)
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:43
Regular
Hey Longy I think just like you that The Rock and Y2J are great I think there my favourite too. Jet It's that I don't support him anymore but I just don't like him as much as I use too.
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ok but im a major Rhyno fan.
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:51
Regular
yeah I agree with you Jet. Your a bigger fan of Ryhno. Do you agree that im a bigger Rock fan
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:05
Regular
sorry spelt Rhyno wrong

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.