GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favorite wrestlers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 12:30
Regular
As the forum needs a bit of 'revive' I decided to give you a chance to tell me about your favorite wrestler. Though don't just say, I like Triple H and leave, tell me why, and what you would like to see him/her do in the future.

I'll start the ball rolling with my fave; K Kwik

Well K Kwik joined the WWF about 8 months ago. He teamed up with the Road Dogg at an angle where they were rappers. It never really got off the ground and Dogg later, got fired(or that is what I have heard).

K Kwik had no angle and just took part in singles matches. He is a high flying, flexible character who, hence the name is very quick.

K Kwik is a postive fan favorite, and recently I heard some good news (for me) about K Kwik on TheMayhem.
"Hey. K-Kwik is leading the WWF.com poll by three percent out of 651,000 votes - some may believe that this does not matter, but it does. The WWF looks closely at the fans' opinions to see what they want; the same reason RVD may "turn" face. Not saying that K-Kwik will lead, but I just think that he needs some sort of a spot. Next to Rob Van Dam, I believe that he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWF today."

I hope we can see more K Kwik in the future at a bigger angle with his first wwf championship.
Sat 01/09/01 at 09:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i like k-kwik so shut it RIJ.
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:46
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
uuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh Ice Blaster..............K-Kwik is NOT a positive fan favourite! knowone cheers or boos him because knowone could give a ratsa** about K-Kwik!
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:46
its got to be mick foley- funny, scary, silly, hardcore, stupid, entertaining, asskicking, highflying, book writing... he can do it all.
Mon 13/08/01 at 12:25
I think EDGE rulz! When EDGE first join the WWF he won the IC title but lost it 24hours later! But as hes 7 times tag team champion with his bro Christian and he won KOR 2001, EDGE reeks of royalty!
Mon 13/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Heh - Its fun to have a rant now and again.

Watch out for Test VS Dean Malenko, to be posted in about an hour.
Mon 13/08/01 at 11:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> k.w.b wrote: (talking about Jerry Lynn)
> but he is a load of
> crap he dosent do anything good

I bet you've never watched ECW,
> have you?

I bet you go mental when The Rock returns.

I bet you
> hadn't guessed Austin would turn at Wrestlemania, and I bet you were
> so shocked you wet yourself.

I bet you wet yourself in a diferent
> way when you see 2 lumps of silicon, ie Trish.

I bet you used to
> hate Benoit, Edge, Christian and Angle, but like them now that
> they're face.

I bet you don't even know what face means.

I bet
> you're just a mark.

Yep, I'm guessing you're right Cheese.

JR went on about people standing up in their living room and going wild when The Rock returned...I just sat there.
Mon 13/08/01 at 08:06
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
k.w.b wrote: (talking about Jerry Lynn)
> but he is a load of crap he dosent do anything good

I bet you've never watched ECW, have you?

I bet you go mental when The Rock returns.

I bet you hadn't guessed Austin would turn at Wrestlemania, and I bet you were so shocked you wet yourself.

I bet you wet yourself in a diferent way when you see 2 lumps of silicon, ie Trish.

I bet you used to hate Benoit, Edge, Christian and Angle, but like them now that they're face.

I bet you don't even know what face means.

I bet you're just a mark.
Mon 13/08/01 at 00:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I like the Bossman because he has loads of carisma and a great on screen personality.
He has a whole aresenal of manouvers and is one of the best wrestlers in the WWF, he always keeps the crowd alive and interested.
He would be the best WWF Champion ever and easily beat todays competition with his finisher "the swinging sidewalk slam" aka "the bossman slam"

Oh my.... god what.. am I ......doing!!
I like the .....the RrR.. the Rroor ock arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Glug glug glug
Andy: "ahhhhhhh......thats the last time I dont drink on a weekend!"

Only Joshing :D
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:12
I vote for the "Big Show is a steaming pile of monkey p*ss" motion. I also vote for Kane kicking butt and the American Jackass as 'Taker's new name. Also what's the whole Perry Saturn "look at me I'm mad" thing about? It may work eventually, but it seems kind of weak. Al Snow did it better.
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thats nice to hear Bouncerboy coz he does really suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.