GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Was Jade being racist towards Shilpa, in the BB house?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/01/07 at 20:03
Regular
If any of you have been watching this years Big Brother, please let me know how you feel about what has happened inside. I feel that whilst Jade was in the BB house, she constantly bullied Shilpa who is from India. Some though it was an act of racism and others, like myself, feel it is just bullying. I feel that Jade and her fellow 'followers' (Danielle & Jo)constantly ganged up on Shilpa. There were several occasions where Shilpa was told that she should 'go back home' and earnt the nickname 'Shilpa popadom', which in fact, could be called racist. HoweverI thought that Jade learnt her lesson when she dispatched from the BB house. No one was there to applaud her and she was even shown videos, with Tony Blair, complaining about her actions on live TV. She caused nothing but chaos inside the house. The carphone warehouse has cancelled its sponsorship with BB because of her and Jade has had a lot of explaining to do on BB extras. I watched BB's Little Brother this morning, where they interviewed Jade and had people calling in to ask her questions. An Indian woman phoned, and asked a really hard question. Not long after Jade was in tears. She did say that she would like the chance to say sorry to Shilpa when she leaves the BB house, but until this happens Jade will still be in my bad books. I actually think Shilpa is rather attractive lol. (just thought I would add that little comment at the end)
Tue 23/01/07 at 12:19
Regular
Hm I wouldn't have thought so, It separates you guys from the trash ie Jade.
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Alfonse wrote:
> Also is the term white trash racist?

Yes.
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:23
Regular
No she's just an idiot.

Also is the term white trash racist?
(Even though it totally does apply to Jade & co)
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Borat wrote:
> Please explain to me how a Big Brother/Jade Goody related thread
> got anywhere near my beloved Intelligent Discussion forum ...

In fairness it does have the potential to be an intelligent discussion. Yes its Big Brother/Jade Goody yet the reaction is quite an eye opener on how people perceive racism and how two-faced the media is about it all.
Mon 22/01/07 at 21:56
Regular
Borat wrote:
> Please explain to me how a Big Brother/Jade Goody related thread
> got anywhere near my beloved Intelligent Discussion forum ...
>
>
>
>
> *drops to knees*
>
> *weeps*

Because when I wrote it, I felt intelligent :D
Mon 22/01/07 at 21:25
Regular
Please explain to me how a Big Brother/Jade Goody related thread got anywhere near my beloved Intelligent Discussion forum ...

*drops to knees*

*weeps*
Mon 22/01/07 at 20:03
Regular
If any of you have been watching this years Big Brother, please let me know how you feel about what has happened inside. I feel that whilst Jade was in the BB house, she constantly bullied Shilpa who is from India. Some though it was an act of racism and others, like myself, feel it is just bullying. I feel that Jade and her fellow 'followers' (Danielle & Jo)constantly ganged up on Shilpa. There were several occasions where Shilpa was told that she should 'go back home' and earnt the nickname 'Shilpa popadom', which in fact, could be called racist. HoweverI thought that Jade learnt her lesson when she dispatched from the BB house. No one was there to applaud her and she was even shown videos, with Tony Blair, complaining about her actions on live TV. She caused nothing but chaos inside the house. The carphone warehouse has cancelled its sponsorship with BB because of her and Jade has had a lot of explaining to do on BB extras. I watched BB's Little Brother this morning, where they interviewed Jade and had people calling in to ask her questions. An Indian woman phoned, and asked a really hard question. Not long after Jade was in tears. She did say that she would like the chance to say sorry to Shilpa when she leaves the BB house, but until this happens Jade will still be in my bad books. I actually think Shilpa is rather attractive lol. (just thought I would add that little comment at the end)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.