GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmm who wants my FAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 19:00
Regular
I was just thinking to myself there...

Although I do have a DVD drive it is not too brilliant as it jumps every so often and I have been unable to fix it and to be honest I don't feel that comfortable watching a film on my PC so why not give it away in some sort of competition as to let someone else joy it.

I may still get a film but I may start a competition :D

As I was never trying to win in first place or I could let someone buy it off me for a tenner as I am skint.

only time will tell.
Sat 28/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Great idea! Why not donate it to me as I have a DVD player but no DVDs whatsoever and have never won a FAD EVVEER!!

(Rakuga whistles)
"But you won a film a few d..." (Rakuga punches him)
:D

Why not get a DVD player if you intend on getting many more films it would be a sound purchase... or get one of those leads and if you can get a TV near your computer you can connect the two things up and watch it on the tv.. I've heard its possible.
Sat 28/07/01 at 00:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmm your all starting to scare me a bit :)

I'll see tommorrow
Sat 28/07/01 at 00:14
Regular
----- Competition ------

Find a cure for Foot and Mouth disease!
Sat 28/07/01 at 00:05
How do you get the discount? I live 30 miles from the nearest SR store and have no way oh getting there.

BTW press the Caps Lock button, its in the middle on the far left.
Sat 28/07/01 at 00:02
Regular
Beware the Toads wrote:
> Myst1que wrote:
> *in joey voice* how you doin?
i wont buy it
> for a tenner cos i can
> get a brand new release for that much
>
but i might enter your comp
> if its easy
Um, where (tell me
> in code or give subtle hints;)

I GET THEM FOR A TENNER COS I GET DISCOUNT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 12-15QUID ...WAIT WOULD YOU SAY 12QUID FOR CHARLIES ANGELS CHEAP?!!!? I WOULD! PLUS IT DEPENDS ON WHICH SPEZ REZ YOU LIVE NEAR
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:09
Regular
"Back in black"
Sheepy- AS I voted for you in the notable election- and I have a DVD player- I think *cough* I coudl do with a DVD *cough*
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:05
Myst1que wrote:
> *in joey voice* how you doin?
i wont buy it for a tenner cos i can
> get a brand new release for that much
but i might enter your comp
> if its easy
Um, where (tell me in code or give subtle hints;)
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:20
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:19
I'll av it - £10? No problem!

Just email me!
Fri 27/07/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I'll have it!

*looks around for his DVD player that he hasen't got*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.