GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmm who wants my FAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 19:00
Regular
I was just thinking to myself there...

Although I do have a DVD drive it is not too brilliant as it jumps every so often and I have been unable to fix it and to be honest I don't feel that comfortable watching a film on my PC so why not give it away in some sort of competition as to let someone else joy it.

I may still get a film but I may start a competition :D

As I was never trying to win in first place or I could let someone buy it off me for a tenner as I am skint.

only time will tell.
Mon 30/07/01 at 10:34
Regular
Why dont you just keep the DVD for yourself, and when it's one of your friends birthdays or something give it away as a present.
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:51
ill have ur dvd drive, i need one in my pc
for a tenner u say
Mon 30/07/01 at 01:22
Regular
Beware the Toads wrote:
> How do you get the discount? I live 30 miles from the nearest SR
> store and have no way oh getting there.

BTW press the Caps Lock
> button, its in the middle on the far left.

no no no i get discount from the dude i work for...and i was asking which spez rez you live near cos it would be pointless in me telling you if you live in london cos i live near the stapleford spez rez wouldnt it
Sun 29/07/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
What DVD is it that you would want to give away? I might offer £12 for it
Sun 29/07/01 at 11:36
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Sheepy, check the back of you DVD box. Look for some small print somwhere that says somthing along the lines of Dual layer single sided DVDs. Underneath in even small print it will probly say "layer transition may trigger a slight pause." Thats why it freezes for half a second occasionally.
Sun 29/07/01 at 10:47
Sorry, in a land of my own.
Sun 29/07/01 at 10:46
People would complain if he swapped it for a game.
Sun 29/07/01 at 10:20
"possibly impossible"
yep, Cooldogs, that should do it.... ;-)

I say swap it with something from someone else, a game or something perhaps.
Sat 28/07/01 at 23:37
Sheepy I was just having a chat to my DVD player and it said that it was really in the mood for a new DVD to play, and it just so happens that you have posted that thread just after it said that...

OH one minute...

...My DVD Player says that it will cry its eyes out if it doesnt get one soon. Now you couldnt do that to a poor little DVD player could you Sheepy. No I didnt think so , so do the right thing and save humanity by letting me have the FAD!

Did I forget to mention how wonderfully interesting and funny all your posts are? No ok, they are.

seeya,

My DVD player wont stop crying, how am I gonna get some sleep? I want to sleep like a lamb!!!!
Sat 28/07/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Its alright thanks... you can keep it :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.