GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64ever, you are such an idiot"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 17:42
Regular
With your "PlayStation invasion" topic, you have open such a big can of worms you are sorely going to regret it.

As you read this, I am getting together a group of Sonyphiles to start posting here, but our posts will have a difference:

Our swill be well-written, mature and factual, unlike EVERYTHING you have ever written.

We are above you and you know it.
Fri 27/07/01 at 21:56
Regular
turbonutter mate u need to get a life its only a message board do u really think that were gonna tremble in our boots cause your gettin a team of sony paedophile sorry philes together ha ha ha what are u all gonna do leave abusive messages ha ha ha guys u need to get a life
Fri 27/07/01 at 21:59
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:

Our swill...

You said it yourself! You called it 'swill' :)
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:24
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Is that a bad thing Strafex?
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
BOGGY wrote:
> turbonutter mate u need to get a life

No, I think you lot need to get a life, that's the whole point of this post!

Jeez, it's two games consoles that are different, not a bloody war. People are dying on the Gaza Strip and we worry about Mario?

A lot of Nintys have been stirring tings up in the Sony forum. They're not even good posts. This is just to see how you like it. It's not big, and it's not clever.
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:02
Regular
listen mate i dont want anything to do with your little console war- who sells more units nintendo or sony, it makes no difference to me, as long as im playing games that i enjoy and everyone else is playing games they enjoy.
Sun 29/07/01 at 00:45
Codgers is all I can say at this time of the day (night).
Sun 29/07/01 at 01:11
Regular
"not dead"
Console wars has lead to forum wars.

Very interesting.

Anyone actually want to discuss games?
Sun 29/07/01 at 01:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I do. It's just annoying Nintys coming in our mature forum where we talk about sensible things (GT3 mostly) and stirring things up.

I hate Nintys like that.

Some to think of it, I hate most Nintys. They're just not nice people. There are a few exceptions (most are regulars), but generally, Nintys just annoy me with their arrogant attitude.
Sun 29/07/01 at 01:24
Regular
problem can be solved by buying both consoles. i did, and i feel much better. go to the other side, you dont know what you are missing.
Sun 29/07/01 at 01:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Can't afford to.

I had an N64 once and I really missed my PlayStation. Out of the two, it's Sony by a mile.

I'll probably do another swap a year after it's come out, but I predicted the result last time, and I think I'll predict it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.