GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/01/07 at 21:25
Regular
"8==="
Slow start, different approach. Think the baldy doing what's-her-sarky-face is from La Femme Nikita (unsurprising when you look at the production credits for both shows).

Enjoyable so far. :)
Tue 23/01/07 at 02:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm way behind and just starting on Series 4. All i've heard about 6 is who the president is and it made me laugh.
Tue 23/01/07 at 02:33
Regular
"8==="
I've jumped ahead so I shall have to watch what I say. :)
Tue 23/01/07 at 01:39
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
She was in Enemy of the State and also whined about personal freedom from the government in that, so I'm getting a bit of deja vu. I'm expecting to hate her character and storyline pretty quickly. And the whole, accidentally hearing about a terrorist plot while in the holding cell is just retarded. Like they would say the phrase about how many bombs there are over and over again!

But the rest equal awesome
Mon 22/01/07 at 08:24
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> It has Bashir from DS9

Thought I recognised that fellar. Strange considering I hardly ever, ever watched DS9.

Regina King doesn't fit for me, I remember her more juvenile(?) characters from films such as Friday and Poetic Justice.

Ah well, I'm sure the series will be outstanding as usual.
Mon 22/01/07 at 08:22
Regular
Loved both episodes.

So tempted to download the next ones since they were leaked but I'll refrain from doing so as my Sunday nights now have purpose and I no longer go into a depression about the coming work day :)

And Prison Break has started too! Yay.
Mon 22/01/07 at 00:01
Regular
"8==="
It has Bashir from DS9 and the strange dude from Ally McBile who managed to make it slightly watchable (McBeal not 24).

I keep expecting his nose to whistle when he gets annoyed. :D
Sun 21/01/07 at 23:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
i saw both, were good

torture makes me squeal
Sun 21/01/07 at 22:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I thought it was really good as first episodes go. Some would say it was a bit slow but I thought it was about right for story explanation purposes and entertainment value.

Looking forward to next week.
Sun 21/01/07 at 21:44
Regular
"8==="
OMG! Jack's getting tortured!

Original.

Edit: oop! Hush my mouth they stuck a good twist in there. :D
Sun 21/01/07 at 21:25
Regular
"8==="
Slow start, different approach. Think the baldy doing what's-her-sarky-face is from La Femme Nikita (unsurprising when you look at the production credits for both shows).

Enjoyable so far. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.