GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/01/07 at 21:25
Regular
"8==="
Slow start, different approach. Think the baldy doing what's-her-sarky-face is from La Femme Nikita (unsurprising when you look at the production credits for both shows).

Enjoyable so far. :)
Fri 04/05/07 at 19:27
"No longer in use"
24 > Everything else
Fri 04/05/07 at 16:24
Regular
"lets go back"
Daybreak was good. The network said the problem with it was that you couldn't really pick up the story part way through and it relied on you watching from the beginning hence the lack of interest for anyone who ever missed an episode. Its a shame there wont be a season 2.
Fri 04/05/07 at 13:03
Regular
"8==="
Preferring Daybreak to this season of 24, shame it'll never get another series, definitely it's fault since it took about 6 episodes to get going but now it's interesting.

Curse audiences not liking something that gives them a brainwrong for a bit. :D
Fri 04/05/07 at 12:04
Regular
"lets go back"
This season has really disappointed. It just feel like they are making the show for the sake of it now. Its slipping from my top shows list in much the same way Prison Break has done.
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:40
"No longer in use"
24 should pick up now there's a dodgy vice-president and Jack has gone rogue again :)
Sun 15/04/07 at 21:51
Regular
"8==="
"I hope your friend is dead!"

Aha. Oh my.
Sun 15/04/07 at 21:39
Regular
"8==="
Boring political manoeuvres.

Someone needs to die.
Sun 08/04/07 at 23:13
Regular
"8==="
Bit rubbish at the moment.

Too soap-opera: rubbish characters getting-off with each other in CTU and a severely and poorly-acted reviving of the president reminding me of the cheesiest medical dramas.

Not good.
Sun 28/01/07 at 12:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm not sure which part of the interigation was harder to watch - that part where he jams that giant needle in to Jack's back or when Jack takes a mouthful from that other guy's neck!!

I'm enjoying this, as always. I really like the fact that Sky are again showing two episodes tonight - but for how long will this go on for?

Did anyone else follow the ctuagent.com thing? I quite liked it, especially at the Chinese Embassy site. Definitley one of the best promotional 'things' I've seen.
Tue 23/01/07 at 02:39
Regular
"8==="
You leave Halle Berry alone you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.