GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/01/07 at 21:25
Regular
"8==="
Slow start, different approach. Think the baldy doing what's-her-sarky-face is from La Femme Nikita (unsurprising when you look at the production credits for both shows).

Enjoyable so far. :)
Tue 05/06/07 at 21:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
If Jacks father would have escaped with the component there would have been a war between Russia and USA, so I don't think they could have had him escape with the component.
Tue 05/06/07 at 15:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If the rumours are true that the series will 'reinvent' itself, I don't mind that ending. It's almost like a clean start.
Tue 05/06/07 at 05:59
Regular
"8==="
I thought it was pretty rubbish.

I'd have been happier if the twist had been that Jack's father had gotten away (with or without the component) with Jack's son with the potential for Jack's son to come back and faceoff against Jack in a future series.

That would've been good.
Mon 04/06/07 at 22:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
A pretty good finale, although I was expecting a cliffhanger ending, like The David Palmer assasination attempt and Bauer kidnapping we've had in other series. I was also hoping for an Tony Almeida shock return, bu oh well...
Mon 21/05/07 at 14:02
Regular
"lets go back"
That was so stupid. As if they would just have an accessible grid to the sewer that was completely unguarded.
Mon 21/05/07 at 11:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah I've noticed that a bit too, some of the stuff seems a bit far fetched - like being able to get into a building such as CTU with so much ease....
Mon 21/05/07 at 09:29
Regular
"lets go back"
Its got a bit better with the Chinese attack on CTU but I cant help but feel that they are just making 24 for the sake of making 24. Its kind of falling into the trap of the traditional movie sequel. It has too many big elaborate plot pieces that just don't seem that feasible. I'm still entertained by it, just not as much as with previous seasons.

Also, has anyone else noticed Jacks significantly decreased role this season. He's had less screen time for a start, but he is also less influential. In the past, the mere mention of his name was a green light to do whatever he pleased. This season he gets stopped doing everything.
Sun 20/05/07 at 22:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That was fantastic! :)

Action packed, unpredictable, and lots of twists. I think this is turning into a very good series now :)
Sat 05/05/07 at 09:11
"No longer in use"
I'll be honest, I haven't even heard of Daybreak.
Fri 04/05/07 at 22:08
Regular
"8==="
CarlosPeterGaryJohn wrote:
> I haven't seen Daybreak

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.