GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Schizophrenia"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/01/07 at 02:41
Regular
I'm doing some personal research into stigma and such and I would like to ask a question.

Without looking it up on wikipedia or anywhere, can you describe to the best of your ability what schizophrenia actually is?

Don't worry about if you think you're wrong, and please, do check up after you answer the question if you want to, but I'm just interested in public perception of what the illness actually is. And don't just say the same as another person who you think might have the right answer, I want to know what you personally believe.

I hope I get quite a few replies here, thank you if you have a go.
Wed 07/03/07 at 16:25
Regular
"8==="
Foundations:

Grow a sense of humour. :D
Wed 07/03/07 at 16:24
Regular
"sh"
Hedfix lad, how old ARE you?

damn loser, :) how can they let a SPAMMER like you, a troll, be a mod? shows what has happened to this place.
Wed 07/03/07 at 16:03
Regular
"8==="
Because I was including your comments, as you'd already commented ages ago, wasn't I?

Get over YOURself! :D
Wed 07/03/07 at 16:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
pfft, i came here of my own free will, saw something that annoyed me, and voiced my opinion. get over yourself hedfix.
Wed 07/03/07 at 15:49
Regular
"8==="
No it's where we laugh at people doing this:

"Nu-uh I'm not going to look because it's beneath me"

*Looks*

"Hey guys, I looked".

XD
Wed 07/03/07 at 15:45
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Guess that's 1-0 to Ladybird then.

There was me thinking this was "just the internet". Not some sort of competition with a winner and a lose.
Wed 07/03/07 at 15:22
Regular
"8==="
Rastab writes: "She makes me angry."

Guess that's 1-0 to Ladybird then.
Wed 07/03/07 at 15:16
Regular
"8==="
SHEEPY wrote:
> I’m just bitter in my loneliness

I suggest you cheer yourself up by running at some fat girls pretending to be Jack Bauer. ;D
Wed 07/03/07 at 15:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're honestly the most depressing 'persona' I've ever come across on the internet Hedfix.

By depressing I mean pathetic.
Wed 07/03/07 at 14:53
Regular
"8==="
XD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.