GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLAYSTATION INVASION"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 20:14
Regular
Everybody when u come on go and leave some abuse on the playstaton message boards i went there earlier and saw a whole topic complaining that nintendo people keep leaving message saying the gamecube is better i think we should keep it up and pi*s them off real good.
Fri 27/07/01 at 16:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Edgy wrote:
> What? Stoop down to their level?

>You gotta be kidding me? Right?

Our level?? I don't think so.

We've had a topic in the PS2 Forum called "GTCrappy," so I actually think it's mostly Ninty's.

Or course, you could be joking Edgy, you probably are, but since you are my biggest 'rival,' on FOG, I'll give you a little telling-off anyway. :D

Anyway, this N64ever guy seems to have forgotten to take his pills today. Perhaps he should go to the park and play with his Pigeon friends.

Or perhaps he should insult them, I'm sure they'd understand him better than we do-as their intellectualism is on the same level.
Thu 26/07/01 at 22:47
I've given up all the abuse since khazzar gave me a rollicking on the first day as a newbie.
Thu 26/07/01 at 22:45
Regular
Resi fan has just had a right go about most of you in the Prime forum.

It's a bit unfair seeing as he stirred up the trouble but I think that you should all calm down a bit.

All this PS abuse is giving Ninty's a bit of a bad name.

If you argue, DON'T say the PS2 is crap because it is pretty reason able. SImply state the truth by pointing out they Gamecube is better and give reasons.

That way you put up good arguments and you get respect.

If we're going to bicker then lets atleast do it in a mature way!! :-)
Thu 26/07/01 at 22:41
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Yeah, I noticed your rather immature comments earlier N64ever and tried to support you with more reasonable statements and opinions. Don't do that again m8, if you really feel the need again, post it in the safety of this forum!
Thu 26/07/01 at 22:26
He's a mad zealot.
Thu 26/07/01 at 21:53
Regular
What? Stoop down to their level?

You gotta be kidding me? Right?
Thu 26/07/01 at 20:14
Regular
Everybody when u come on go and leave some abuse on the playstaton message boards i went there earlier and saw a whole topic complaining that nintendo people keep leaving message saying the gamecube is better i think we should keep it up and pi*s them off real good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.