GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLAYSTATION INVASION"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 20:14
Regular
Everybody when u come on go and leave some abuse on the playstaton message boards i went there earlier and saw a whole topic complaining that nintendo people keep leaving message saying the gamecube is better i think we should keep it up and pi*s them off real good.
Mon 30/07/01 at 01:58
Regular
and its not as if many of the PS2 games are 4 player anyway. u need about 3 PS2s to have some serious multiplayer fun.
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:48
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> a) Sont used 2 ports for design and compatability issues.

dont u mean sony used two control ports to get more cash by selling a 4 way adaptor for about £20
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:43
Regular
sony copied nintendo with both the analog stick and the rumble function!
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:20
Regular
Nintendo had the two grips on the side with their N64 controllers.

The middle one put in for the trigger use and for the 3D stick.
Sun 29/07/01 at 15:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The two-hand grips with 2 analog stick in the middle?

It's virtually the same design.
Sun 29/07/01 at 15:26
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:

b) The
> controller's the same beause it's a really great controller. Even
> Nintendo have copied it.

Um....you do know that the Playstations controller was based on the SNES's and is virtually the same (just two extra shoulder buttons)?

So what you're saying is Nintendo copied the SNES controller?
Sun 29/07/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
a) Sont used 2 ports for design and compatability issues.

b) The controller's the same beause it's a really great controller. Even Nintendo have copied it.

c) No, most of the games are original. Your mate is buying the wrong games. I only own 2 sequels to PS2 games, GT3 and DOA2.
Sun 29/07/01 at 10:19
Regular
ive played on my mates playstation 2 and while i will admit that the graphics where nice, i couldnt understand why sony hadn't changed the controller or put four controller ports on the front. Also im shough its not the case with all the games for the playstation 2 but the ones that i played where playstation games with Hi Res graphics.
Sun 29/07/01 at 01:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It's simple. Different games appeal to different people. Some like Sony, some like Nintendo, it's all a matter of personal preference.

You wouldn't convince someone to like the same cheese you do, why are games any different?
Sun 29/07/01 at 01:08
Regular
PS2 is already too far ahead. way out in front, just play on one and you will believe it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.