GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Mon 12/04/04 at 18:24
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Anyone else started this again lately? I'm at the save just before Materia Keeper in Nibel Mountains. All my characters are LVL35. Forgot how damn good this game is.
Page:
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:50
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
In the forest, fight the Ninja then answer the questions properly. Can't remember the answers you have to give tho. Something like "petrified".
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Time Up"
And how can I get Yuffie ?
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:12
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
And the fight begins! 10,000 HP eh? :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:07
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Just beat Red Dragon. Demon Gate next! :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 01:53
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
*grabs gamefaqs* :P
Wed 14/04/04 at 01:35
Regular
"Balls"
ha, neather did I.

*grabs book*

mwhahahahahahaha!!!
Wed 14/04/04 at 01:32
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Ah yes, was forgetting, as I didn't exactly get the code by conventional methods :P
Wed 14/04/04 at 01:29
Regular
"Balls"
CTUbauer wrote:
> You don't need to get the clues for Vincent. All I did was go talk to
> him, talk to him again and then try to leave and he joined my party.
>
> I played it for a little bit today. Now I'm trying to remember how
> the hell to get to the Temple of Ancients.

hey, like i said below you have to get the right combonation to open the safe to get the key to open the door to where vincent is. i know my stuff.

and i got to the temple by just randomly guessing which river to go down and most of the time i get it right ;)
Wed 14/04/04 at 01:24
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
You don't need to get the clues for Vincent. All I did was go talk to him, talk to him again and then try to leave and he joined my party.

I played it for a little bit today. Now I'm trying to remember how the hell to get to the Temple of Ancients.
Wed 14/04/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Balls"
yeah, its clever how that story takes place.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.