GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Max Power"
Well, Basically this is a thread about the upcoming Grand theft auto game which is released on the 22nd of october 2004, so not to long.

For some not very good information [URL]http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/[/URL]

just talk about GTA san andreas.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:48
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
seems that way so far
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:27
Regular
If its in San Fran I hope they include that massive road that just goes straight down ish.

Hopefully 50 Cent only does the soundtrack and nothing else - people have been saying he is going to be the main character.

I hope there is big full scale riots like in State of emergency.
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Notable"
Soundtrack?!

Uh......

50 cent's music = pig guts
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:35
Regular
Yeah he has been quoted as saying he is doing the soundtrack with Eminem & all the Shady Aftermath posse, apparantly they were all meant to be working on another game but then Rockstar offered them a job on A new game .

This came about after the game developer (forgot who it was) began court procedings against them for stopping work on the game they were making first.
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Notable"
I'm not a fan shady when in the presence of his ahem.."family"
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:48
Regular
It would be good if you could go round in a group for quite a few of the missions (not just one or two), I didn't like the gun system in Vice city - even though there was more guns I didn't like the way you had to drop a certain gun to pick one up etc.
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Notable"
Aye.

Walking around with a protective posse would be the bee's knees.
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:58
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
they wont do the soundtrack
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:10
Regular
Or what you are trying to say is "I don't want them to do the soundtrack"
unless you work for Rockstar and know something we don't?
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:44
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
ok, what meant is that i dont want them to...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.