GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sonicCD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 00:09
Regular
"rock kickin!"
any one have it?if so tell me what you think abuot it.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
Not anymore.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
metaloverlord wrote:
> this is a pretty good chatroom:O

No thanks to you. You're turning it into a cross between Idiots Anonymous and a Hillbilly disco.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Lipe wrote:
> Hm, OK, I got Bob's explanation but GP's made me confused again :(

It's best not to listen to me as I make as much sense as a Chinese video instruction manual.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And I'm just as bad.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I doubt the stuff I say is easy to understand either. I write things as they occur to me, and while that makes sense in my head it doesn't always work out well on paper. And I don't think using full stops either so I seem to use (or at least used to) about 12 commas instead.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I take ages to explain things. 1500 word English coursework essays easily become 2500 words with me.
Thu 15/04/04 at 12:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Not so much terrible, more outdated. R wasn't that good: Far too
> easy, and very thin on content. I found 3D to be pretty damn good,
> however, and very playable.

I thought they where both awful games. Sonic R was a confusing mess, terrible level design coupled with some truly diabolical graphics, and from what I remember pitiful amount of tracks on offer. Sonic 3D was again, rubbish, the isometric camera turned the game into just another run of the mill platform game.

Sonic was always about speed, but in Sonic 3D that was lost in favour of some monotonous creature bashing and ring collecting nonsense. Of course that was exactly what you had to do in the original sonic games, but the speed of the game was worthy compensation.
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:55
Regular
"rock kickin!"
try the new ones.i think there cool!
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I really didn't like the demo of the new Sonic games, it just doesn't have the same sense of speed and has bloody annoying camera to contend with.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:41
Regular
Yeah, the new ones are just average games...nothing special really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.