GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC Wind Waker 2 suggestions?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:55
Regular
Well I read this on gamesradar.com that NGC was looking for people's suggestions for the game and that half the suggestions they made for Perfect Dark got into the game so why not try? :D
'Harder fights/bosses/bigger dungeons/harder puzzles' here we come! I hope...
Thu 15/04/04 at 01:17
Regular
I love Zelda games they just feel magical when you start playing then, except maybe Majora's Mask which seemed slightly frustrating compared to OoT which that and Wind Waker was so awe inspiring when you start playing it I couldn't help feel nostalgic when you got to Hyrule in the wind waker :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"rock kickin!"
i think thy should bring back the hero of time. like from the past our some thing.and thy should bring back hyrel(that spelled right?)from its watery grave....
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:30
Regular
I dunno, I was talking about what you have to do in the Wind Waker, the Hook Shot is 3rd person on that too, the grappling hook was 1st, grrr :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:18
Regular
I thought you could use the grappling hook in third person? Or was that the hookshot in OOT?
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:08
Regular
To be able to use a damn grappling hook for swinging without having to change to a 1st person camera view, that reasonably gets me annoyed.

There are loads of little things like that which make playing some part of a zelda game damn annoying :)

As good as the overall structure of the games are, I hate the tediousness of some things, I hated having to walk for ages without doing anything across Hyrule Field in Ocarina of Time, and I hated having to sail for ages to get anywher in wind waker before I finally got the teleport :)

Anyway, an auto locking grappiling hook would certainly be something I would love to have in a zelda game, which would then be controlled using the analogue stick, it is something which could be implemented much, much better.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:35
Regular
I just want them to release the damn thing because lets be honest..

This is why we own a Nintendo console.
Wed 14/04/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
-More time-travel?

It seemed to work so-well in both the N64 games - or, has it already been a little 'over-used'?

-However, I'd still like to see an "Adult Link" in some kind of respect, if only because this game's going to be made using the same engine as in The Wind Waker.

-A 2004 release - most-importantly of all!

-Something "different", yet similar (much like we got in Majora's Mask, only, as much of the 3-day repetition).

Looking at The Wind Waker, I don't think they really need to change much, except to extend the length of the main adventure a little, and, of course, to up the difficulty a bit, too.
Wed 14/04/04 at 14:25
Regular
Wind waker was good not brilliant though needs work but the control, targeting, camera and graphics system just needs tweaking, fixing and maybe some new stuff.
Wed 14/04/04 at 14:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The first thing they should do is make it good.
Wed 14/04/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Teal'c"
I think Link should ride around on a huge flying bird.
And more naked ladies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.