GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC Wind Waker 2 suggestions?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:55
Regular
Well I read this on gamesradar.com that NGC was looking for people's suggestions for the game and that half the suggestions they made for Perfect Dark got into the game so why not try? :D
'Harder fights/bosses/bigger dungeons/harder puzzles' here we come! I hope...
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
"??????"
There should be no Bongo-Bongo/Gohdan-style Boss. That's just old.

A harder Final Boss.

NO PHANTOM GANON!!!

No annoying Moblin-type guards who send you so far back if they catch you.

Also, they should revive Ganondorf. He should be more cruel to Zelda. Say, have her on a lowering rope above a pool of acid during the final showdown, so you had only three minutes to defeat him :)
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep, I'd go with more villages, landmarks and general OOT type lanscapes.

One thing is maybe a new bad guy, not as the main one as Ganon fills that spot but maybe another mysterious Sephiroth guy to mix things up.

Oh and time travelling I loved it in OOT when you come back older and things had changed, it kicked ass. To be honest I'd rather the graphics were lovely, lush and 3D but that's not gonna happen on this console is it.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:13
Regular
Yeah that seemed to be a dungeon... and I feel the tri-force collecting pieces may have been a dungeon at one point.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid! wrote:
> You could tell so much that Jabun was supposed to be a dungeon,

Jabun? Who the hell? Was he the guy you went to find at the island that was all splintered up? That was never explained properly.. could have had a great scene where Ganon came in and blew the island to piece with dying pigs and little kids flying everywhere. Would have made you hate Ganon more, I didn't enough to be honest, it's not like he was torturing Zelda or anything.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:17
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Longer game than Wind Waker - more dungeons, another large town - this

Well the game had its engine already in place and the game is being worked on since the Japanese release of the last one, Christmas 2002... so a 2 year development time period... for a game that's engine was already set up. perfectly possible.

> A complex twisting storyline. Think Skies of Arcadia.

Nintendo aren't a fan of storylines, one of the reasons for the Silicon Knights split... but the story shouldn't have as many blanks as the superb Wind Waker.

> Flying would be great - on Valoo the Dragon?

I was thinking more one of the Ruto's (or whatever)

> A continuation of the Wind Waker story - ie. the same Link/Zelda.

That'd make sense judging on how the last one finished.

> More Tingle. :D

Kill.
Thu 15/04/04 at 13:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't think they should make it more difficult, just longer. I don't want anything of Water temple style difficulty, only because it will get mighty frustrating. The water Temple is only fun when you know what to do, otherwise it's hair-pullingly annoying.

You could tell so much that Jabun was supposed to be a dungeon, but they couldn't be bothered. I bet that's what happens this time too, althougb this time they don't have to make the engine or do anything major to it, just make the levels.

I can't wait for this and Metroid Prime 2. It's why I own a gamecube.
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Longer game than Wind Waker - more dungeons, another large town - this probably isn't possible as it's supposed to be out in Japan 2004.

The game to be actually complete (not missing two dungeons). At the end of the game in Ganon's Tower where there are icons for all the bosses on a wall, there are two blank squares :(

A complex twisting storyline. Think Skies of Arcadia.

Flying would be great - on Valoo the Dragon?

A continuation of the Wind Waker story - ie. the same Link/Zelda.

More Tingle. :D
Thu 15/04/04 at 10:55
Regular
Anyone mention Tingle and I will be responsible for your death.

The one disaster of Majora's Mask.
Thu 15/04/04 at 10:44
Regular
Yes, a coop Zelda game would rock muchly, only forget the rapper. Maybe a friend of Link or even a long lost brother or something.
Thu 15/04/04 at 09:46
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I feel Zelda needs to get with the times. Link needs a partner - possibly a black hip-hopper? He could 'drop lyrical bombs' as Link kills naughty dudes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.