GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC Wind Waker 2 suggestions?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 14/04/04 at 02:55
Regular
Well I read this on gamesradar.com that NGC was looking for people's suggestions for the game and that half the suggestions they made for Perfect Dark got into the game so why not try? :D
'Harder fights/bosses/bigger dungeons/harder puzzles' here we come! I hope...
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mav wrote:
> - Improved enemy AI and an overall harder game. I didn't die once in
> The Wind Waker, and some of the enemy's tactics were pathetic.

Ah, now that is true. I watching my Dad playing it, and he died - Link obviously, not my Dad :) - and realised I'd never seen the dying scene before.

And the multiple enemy fights were great. The Hyrule Castle one, and the mini-dungeons to get bits of tri-force where you had to fight four or five of those Dark-nuts at a time..
Thu 22/04/04 at 21:31
"period drama"
They could remove the water - and have the islands as mountain-top settlements. Which would be good, if a little weird.

But then again, they could completely scrap WW's world and start again(ish) - obviously have a Hyrule, just laid out differently.
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The thing is though, Link To The Past (which is set at the end of the series, I believe) sees you traversing around Hyrule again, so obvious the water must have drained away... or something.

Hmmm....
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:23
"period drama"
Can't wait for anything - anything at all.
You know WW2 will rock like nothing's ever rocked before.

Not that I'm getting my hopes up or anything ...
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:45
Regular
Can't fecking wait for E3 screenshots..
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:33
Regular
Whoops - double post.

Such is the beauty of the edit button :-).
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:32
Regular
- KEEP the toon rendering graphics style.

- Hyrule.

- Some form of transport. OOT/Majora's Mask had Epona, Wind Waker had the talking boat... gerrid's prediction of a bird would be excellent. Perhaps the cool owl from OOT? Flying over a beautiful cel shaded Hyrule, with no fogging or popup and infinite draw distance would be superb.

- More side-quests.

- A larger, explorable main town with shops and everything.

- Much more quirky characters both in and out of the storyline. Keep Tingle, but make him a funny random dude like in Majora's Mask, and not a money grabbing nonce like in The Wind Waker.

- More sword fights. The end fight with Ganondorf in The Wind Waker was excellent fun.

- More multiple enemy fights. Having to kill all those enemies at once, in the underwater Hyrule castle was a really enjoyable moment.

- Improved enemy AI and an overall harder game. I didn't die once in The Wind Waker, and some of the enemy's tactics were pathetic.
Wed 21/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"??????"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> They should take out those little imp-like things that go 'da-dank'
> and have little evil goat legs and tridents.
> Those things scared the shiznit out of me.

I've heard they're called Miniblins (thanks to Cube Solutions' Walkthrough - not the rubbish one I used to talk about ;).

I must admit, they did look freaky when I first saw them. In the Forsaken Fortress, you here "Da-na!" then you get knocked off the ledge. FRUSTRATING!
Wed 21/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"??????"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> If Ganon does return, he should look more like he did in
> OOT/SSBM. In The Wind Waker, he looked pretty fat for some reason.
>
> It just didn't look right...

This is Ganon:

"Oh, I'm about to drown. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...etc"

:)

P.S. From some angles, he looks like the human form of the King of Red Lions to me.
Tue 20/04/04 at 16:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> It'd be damn cool, though.
> And what about a submarine as well? You could go and visit the Zoras
> at the bottom of the sea.

And then you'd be able to visit the old Hyrule again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.