GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Quiz Entry (Results Announced)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/12/09 at 19:31
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The Christmas Quiz is now open!
Visit The Christmas Quiz
Let's try and get everyone involved this time round!!

The winner will receive one Gaming Award (subject to standard conditions)
Any user who enters will be entered a Christmas draw, with one random winner being picked out of a hat at the end of the competition.

Some things to bear in mind please however:

1) To enter the competition, write your answers in an email to me using the link under my avatar, or alternatively write them in an email to [email protected].

Please list the subject title as "Quiz Entry-*Your username* .So mine would read Quiz Entry- Warhunt

Please also assure you send the email using your MyF email address.

2) Do not post any answers or submissions on here, obvious really but hey!

3) The quiz will run for 1 week. The deadline is Wednesday 30th December, latest entries by midnight.

4) Any questions about the quiz should be directed at myself using this post

5) There is to be only 1 entry per person

6) Please try and post here when you have entered so we can monitor and let others know you have :D

Any breach in these conditions or obvious cheating will result in being excluded from the quiz.

Mainly though have fun, and good luck!

[b][i]Winners announced.
Contest Winner- Sly Fox
Draw Winner - Sonic Chris
Tue 29/12/09 at 10:52
Regular
"THFC"
I thought a lot of people would have entered it by now!

I got mine in fairly quick which probably means i should have taken more time and i would have done better.
Tue 29/12/09 at 10:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Was thinking of extending the period but it's kind of unfair to those who have made the time to enter.

Try and get some more entries in people, it can't be that hard surely :D
Mon 28/12/09 at 22:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
> Really trying to get time for this, didn't get any games for
> Christmas so wanted to try to win something. However, with 2 days
> left I'm not sure I'll be able to. :(

Go for it pb - think most of us have entered - you've got plenty of time....
Mon 28/12/09 at 22:11
"possibly impossible"
Really trying to get time for this, didn't get any games for Christmas so wanted to try to win something. However, with 2 days left I'm not sure I'll be able to. :(
Mon 28/12/09 at 09:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Some of them are hard Hippy, I get the impression that was Warhunt's favourite round to do though. You should have seen his little face light up when the idea popped in his head!

Anyway, not long now until the quiz closes! Get your entries in or miss out on a Gaming & Design Award!
Sun 27/12/09 at 11:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm nearly done. Great quiz. Still annoyed that I recognise faces behind the beard but no idea who they are!
Sat 26/12/09 at 14:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just sent in my quiz answers, Warhunt. Really enjoyed it:-)
Thu 24/12/09 at 19:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
theweirdo666 wrote:
> Lol would it be possible to change one of my answers?
> And ty for the email - Note: my dad walked past and just blurted
> it out without me even asking

Don't you worry about that W666, I've still to post my answers:-)

You can post as many emails as you like - but just make sure that Warhunt is aware of which one is you main 'reply' ie the one you intend to be the winning entry :-)

Merry Christmas
Thu 24/12/09 at 15:06
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Lol would it be possible to change one of my answers?
And ty for the email - Note: my dad walked past and just blurted it out without me even asking
Wed 23/12/09 at 20:32
Regular
"THFC"
Sent my answers in, hopefully i have done enough, but didnt answer every question so doubt i will win : (

Thanks for doing the quiz guys

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.